My home has been featured in Vogue Living, New Zealand House & Garden and Australian House and Garden. I am constantly changing the interior following my...
Modern garden apartment
Modern garden apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Beautiful renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom raised garden apartment in the exclusive Sydney suburb of Woollahra. Both bedrooms are a good size and include built-ins. 5 km to Sydney CBD and 4km to Bondi Beach. 2 minutes walk to fantastic Queen St (trendy cafes and restaurants) and Centennial park, 5 minutes walk to Westfield Bondi Junction (biggest shopping centre in Southern Hemisphere. Overall size of apartment including courtyard is 90 square metres. Fastest wifi Internet available.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a married couple with a baby boy Harrison (nearly 3 months old)
- Both Nick and Belinda work in Media
- We love good style, clean lines and our home reflects this
Where is it?
- Buon Ricordo, Fratelli Paradiso, Bistro Moncur, Claudes, Buzo Trattoria, Lucio's, Bills, Woollahra, La Scala, Chiswick, Cafe Nino's, Four in Hand, Cipri Italian
- Bars cool
- Missy Sippi, London Hotel, The Wine Library, Chiswick, Lord Dudley, Grand National, Four in Hand, Bellevue Hotel
- Cafés sympas
- Jones the Grocer, Buzy Bakehouse, Sonoma Woollahra, Jackies Cafe, Hughenden Cafe, About Life, Bills, Zigolini's, Flat White, Cook and Baker
- Cure shopping
- Westfield Shopping Centre, MJ Bale, Saba, Herringbone, Tim O'Connor, Robert Burton
- Un peu de culture
- Verona Cinema, Barry Stern Galleries, Sabbia Gallery, Butler Goode Gallery, The Art of Dr Suess, Bewulf Gallery, Dickinson Gallery, Eva Breuer, Tim Olsen Gallery, Richard Martin Art
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park (best park in Sydney)
- Un peu d'exercice
- Run, Swim at Bondi, Tennis at White City Paddington, Palms or Cooper Park, Yoga in Bondi Junction, Gym at Fitness First
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Palm Beach (50 min drive), Manly and Circular Quay on a ferry, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, Blueys Beach
A big and beautiful large and and comfortable historic is an ideal home for families wishing to explore Sydney from a central location. It is truly the most...
Avalon is an idyllic beachside village on Sydney's northern beaches. Surrounded by water, the Pittwater peninsula is where the rich and famous of Australia...