Our spacious home is a mix of rural meets contemporary; surrounded by lush green bushland in a peaceful location. A short 3 minute walk through rainforest to...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is located in Wonga Beach,
half an hour north of Port Douglas, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and 10 minutes south of the Daintree River, gateway to the Daintree National Park. Wonga Beach is a sleepy village with a school and general store. Our house is located 100 metres from a very long secluded beach on a cul de sac.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- we are a married family with three school aged children, 10, 8 and 7
- we love our little corner of the world but its time to take the kids off an an adventure!
- we love boating, food, music and travel
Where is it?
- Salsa, On The Inlet, Silky Oaks, Lure
- Bars cool
- QT, Watergate
- Un peu de culture
- Mossman Gorge Gateway, Habitat, Tjapukai, Cape Tribulation National Park, Great Barrier Reef
- Promenades au parc
- Cape Tribulation
- Un peu d'exercice
- hiking or riding The Bump Track, swimming in the Gorge creeks
- Randonnées d'un jour
- faremrs markets and State Forests and National Parks on the Atherton Tablelands, Port Douglas Markets, Mt Molloy Hotel, Emmagen Creek,
The house has polished timber floors, high ceilings with plenty of air circulating to keep cool in summer. Reverse cycle airconditioning for hot or cool...
Our stunning waterfront holiday home was purchased in 2009 as new completion. Equipped with modern kitchen, 100m2 of outdoor deck and Oz BBQ, 10m in ground...