Our large apartment has been fully renovated and sits above a complex of restaurants, bars and shops. With full views over Coolangatta and Green Point...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is located in Wonga Beach,
half an hour north of Port Douglas, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and 10 minutes south of the Daintree River, gateway to the Daintree National Park. Wonga Beach is a sleepy village with a school and general store. Our house is located 100 metres from a very long secluded beach on a cul de sac.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- we are a married family with three school aged children, 10, 8 and 7
- we love our little corner of the world but its time to take the kids off an an adventure!
- we love boating, food, music and travel
Where is it?
- Salsa, On The Inlet, Silky Oaks, Lure
- Bars cool
- QT, Watergate
- Un peu de culture
- Mossman Gorge Gateway, Habitat, Tjapukai, Cape Tribulation National Park, Great Barrier Reef
- Promenades au parc
- Cape Tribulation
- Un peu d'exercice
- hiking or riding The Bump Track, swimming in the Gorge creeks
- Randonnées d'un jour
- faremrs markets and State Forests and National Parks on the Atherton Tablelands, Port Douglas Markets, Mt Molloy Hotel, Emmagen Creek,
Large modern architect-designed resort style open plan home . Recently fully renovated with airconditioned bedrooms and 2 gas fireplaces as well as studio...
Port Douglas is at Tropical North Queensland two world heritage sites The Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef the beachy organic lifstyle of Port...