Our home is a spacious and light-filled period property on a quiet, leafy street; just a short walk from Yarraville and Seddon's cafes, restaurants and shops...
Three year old house
Three year old house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
This modest home is shared with two friendly older cats. It has two living areas and three good sized bedrooms, the master complete with en suite. It's situated in a quiet court about two mins drive to the centre of Warragul, a lovely country town in West Gippsland. There are views over rooftops to Mt Worth and the surrounding countryside is minutes from your doorstep. There are several excellent wineries nearby, beautiful rolling hills with many bush walks. It's only an hours drive to the city of Melbourne and there is a good rail service from Warragul to the city. If you drive south for an hour you reach long beaches, Philip Island, where you can see the fairy penguins, and Wilson's Prom National park is just a little further east. Mount Baw Baw is also just over an hours drive away, where in winter you can ski. The town of Warragul has two supermarkets, a cinema and Arts Centre that has great shows that have often come from Melbourne theatres, and many good cafés and restaurants. I have lived here for three years and love it!
- Résidence principale
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I live by myself with my Guide Dog Quincy ( I'm vision impaired) and my two cats, jack and Sophie
- I run my own French tutoring business from home- the garage has been converted into a classroom
- My family are in the Uk in East Sussex
Where is it?
- The Courthouse. Warragul Country Club ( and golf course)
- Bars cool
- The courthouse , the Red Fox
- Cafés sympas
- Gino's, The Grange, Sticcado
- Cure shopping
- Fountaingate shopping complex (Westfield ) is 40 mins drive away towards Melbourne or Mid Valley shopping mall is thirty mins drive near Morwell; otherwise lots of lovely boutiques in Warragul and nearby Yarragon
- Un peu de culture
- Warragul Arts centre
- Promenades au parc
- Civic park or the walking track that links several parks together
- Un peu d'exercice
- Voyage gym, Warragul Leisure centre ( pool and gym), horse riding, bush walking and cycling
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Inverloch, Wilson's prom, Phillip Island, mt Baw Baw, Whalhalla (historic gold mining town)
Our beautiful house was renovated in 2007. Open plan kitchen/lounge, timber floors with dramatic cathedral ceiling, large 8 seat red gum table in the centre....
Our renovated home provides a ready-to-enjoy family holiday. Our home's inviting interior highlights three double bedrooms and separate study, modern central...