Our 4 bedroom beach side home was built in 2010 as a retirement home equipped to cater for our children, grandchildren and friends to visit. It is 5 to 10...
Australian Beach House
Australian Beach House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
If you want a holiday and want all the comforts of your own home and more, then this is the place to stay! With unbelievable views of the ocean this house was built to impress, offering 4 stately bedrooms, sleeping 8 people comfortably, two bathrooms and third toilet, enormous open living space opening out onto the outdoor living and inground pool, theatre room, study and much much more.
There is so much to do in this small beach town with three beautiful beaches within 5mins walk. The property comes with a kayak, surfboards & bikes, Wi-Fi & 4 TV's, theatre room and outdoor bar overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Ensuite to main parents retreat with ocean view from bed, Balcony, Study, Dishwasher, Courtyard, Washing Machine, Built-In-Robes, Fenced Back Yard, Polished Timber Floors, In-Ground Pool, Parents Retreat, Landscaped Gardens, Coastal, Outdoor Living, Undercover Entertainment Area overlooking inground pool, Rumpas/Theatre Room.
We are located on the East Coast Australia, 3.5hrs drive from Sydney International Airport or 1hrs flight from Sydney to local airport. Happy to negoitate a car for use in stay.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Family of four with two boys, 2yrs and 8yrs. Love to travel and let our boys experience new things.
- We love to ski and our eldest son is a little shedder. We are looing for a house swap near ski resort in USA.
- Our home represents us and was designed to suit our lifestyle - fun, young, family orientated, love to entertain our family and friends, highly organised.
Where is it?
- Sai Thai, Flow, The Sicilian, FishFishFish, Taste, Martine's
- Bars cool
- Flow, Martine's
- Cafés sympas
- Wallabi Point Cafe
- Un peu de culture
- Surrounded by National Parks
- Promenades au parc
- We are surrounded by National Parks wildlife walks - too many to list
- Un peu d'exercice
- Local boot camp trainer - personal friend. Happy to do beach boot camp sessions
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Lots to do - Coastal trips as well as Mountain areas. One of the best Coastal areas in NSW, Australia
Our home was built in 2000 by Greg Lyon and was designed by local architect Paul Gray. The home has 5 levels all with ocean views. Its an entertainers home...
This property is a recently renovated, stunning 6 bedroom home. As shown in pictures it is well furnished throughout all areas of the house in a modern,...