Our stunning country home was built in 2008, we have a Main House with Master Bedroom and ensuite, with dressing room, laundry, massive play room including...
Comfortable family home
Comfortable family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 6 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
We are located in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, with easy access by road or public transport to the city. Melbourne's history as a gold rush town retains many period buildings and a fascinating waterfront to explore. Iconic towns such as Ballarat, Bendigo and Lakes Entrance are easy day trips. We are close to the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, a popular escape for a cafe crawl and a wonderland of gardens and ancient forest walks. The Yarra valley with its food & wine is on our door step. Surf beaches (Phillip Island and Inverloch) are only 1.5 - 2 hours away. Bike tracks and local parks are within walking distance. Our neighborhood is very quiet and safe.
We have recently extended our home to add two additional bedrooms and a rumpus room. Our room configuration is a master bedroom with ensuite, a double room (bunk beds) and four single rooms to accommodate our five kids.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a large family who love the outdoors including hiking and the beach
- Our kids are sporty and a lot of our time at this stage of life is running our kids around!
- Chris works in student wellbeing and Tracy does research and volunteer work
Where is it?
- Anything Asian
- Cafés sympas
- Airstream cafe, Mocha Joes, Piatella
- Cure shopping
- Eastland, Chadstone, Melbourne city
- Un peu de culture
- Monash Gallery of Art (local), iconic Melbourne laneways (city centre), Lygon street
- Promenades au parc
- Jells (local), Dandenong Ranges, Treasury gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Bike & walking tracks (Jells Park), footy ovals, Monash Acquatic & Leisure Centre
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Phillip Island, St Kilda, Ballarat (Sovereign Hill), Museum, Acquarium, Wilsons Prom, Marysville
Our huge 400sqm renovated 1887 house is a Melbourne and St Kilda surprise. Up to 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living spaces, lush private garden, gourmet...
Classic contemporary home, constructed of rammed earth, glass and steel set on 40 acres bordering the King Lake National Park. It consists of 2 large...