Tempe, our 115 year old home is well maintained easy living house that air is conditioned, open fires, gas heating, quality furnishing, wide verandas, easy...
Exchange with UK June-July 2017
Exchange with UK June-July 2017
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
*proximity to Sydney city- just over an hours easy drive or a relaxing and scenic 2 hour train ride to the Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
* Lake Macquarie/Newcastle area is the 7th largest city in Australia surrounded by beautiful beaches and waterways.
* Climate here is ideal. Anytime of year is sunny, warm and pleasant, but not painfully hot!
* Valentine is a sought after area and our house is just one block away from the lake's edge and a village strip of shops.
*We are a happy little family of three. I am in my early 50s, my wife is in late 40s and we have a beautiful 9 year old daughter who loves practicing her violin and ballet dancing. I am a school principal and my wife is a high school music teacher. We hope to convince Susan's father to travel with us, as he deserves a happy holiday after losing his beloved wife last year. We are widely travelled and enjoy reading, theatre, golf, walking by the lake and at the beach, BBQs with our neighbours and are happily involved in our local church.
* From our local airport you can fly to Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Canberra in around 60 minutes. We look after our house and grounds and would treat yours as we do our own, though it does not have to be similar to ours. We will be grateful to experience another beautiful country.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a happy little family of husband, wife and our 10 year old daughter
- Colin is a school headmaster and Susan is a musician who teaches high school music
- We may be travelling with Susan's 79 year old dad who recently lost his beloved wife and who is need of a get-away.
Where is it?
- International and award winning restaurants abound.
- Bars cool
- Funky bars by the harbour
- Cafés sympas
- Cafes every few blocks, novacastrians are very proud of their cofffee!
- Cure shopping
- 3 mega-shopping centres within 20 minute drive
- Un peu de culture
- Museums, Art Gallery, historic Nobbys Lighthouse, Fort Scratchley, Cathedral concerts and festivals, contemporary concerts and plays at Civic Theatre and Playhouse
- Promenades au parc
- We walk in the parks by the lake. There is a huge walk which winds around Lake Macquarie and which is very scenic and popular with pedestrians and cyclists.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, ice skating, all sports and sportsgrounds. Tennis courts and indoor heated swimming pool a short walk away.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- No area can beat Newcastle for proximity to attractions. An hour from Port Stephens (tourist mecca), The Wattagons Forest, Hunter Valley Vineyards, the gorgeous Central Coast, Sydney city, and a few minutes from Lake Macquarie and your choice of pristine beaches.
Our coastal retreat is secluded on 130 acres and adjoins miles of stunning national park, beaches and coastline, midway between Sydney Melbourne and...
Our home is only minutes to the city by ferry or train, McMahons Point has just been named the 3rd Most Liveable suburb in Sydney! ...