Spacious, comfortable, with architect designed renovations, front and back gardens, on a quiet street, 4 minutes walking distance from world-famous Bondi...
NYE in Sydney?
NYE in Sydney?
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
Newly renovated family home, located on residential street, equipped with pool, a park and playground in our back yard.
• 5 minute walk to Sydenham, a main interchange train station
• Less than 10 minutes by train to Sydney CBD
• 10 minutes to Sydney airport
• 5 minute walk to Ikea
• Four large bedrooms
• Huge attic room with air-con, which could accommodate up to four+ people
• Main bedroom with en-suite containing double sinks and double shower
• Newly renovated open-plan kitchen and dining with all mod cons inc. six burner gas stove top, double oven and dishwasher
• TV lounge area complete with surround sound
• Laundry with additional toilet
• Large back garden with leafy outlook, trampoline and a 15m pool
• Local park and shady enclosed playground accessed directly from the back garden
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a happy family of six, one boy and three girls.
- We have twins!
- One of us works in the music industry, the other in digital media.
Where is it?
- 5 mins drive from buzzy Newtown, Enmore, Marrickville
- Bars cool
- TOO many cool bars in buzzy Newtown, Enmore, Marrickville
- Cafés sympas
- Sydney's Inner West, renowned for it's cafe culture
- Cure shopping
- Shops galore 10 mins away
- Un peu de culture
- Less than 10 mins to the city of Sydney
- Promenades au parc
- Local park & playground out through the back gate and Cooks River Pathway on the doorstep
- Un peu d'exercice
- Cycling, walking along the Cooks River Pathway
- Randonnées d'un jour
- ANYWHERE in Sydney!