Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses. You are spoiled for choice with...
Beach side apartment
Beach side apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 3
- 1 salles de bain
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (Our bedroom in one and the other doubles as our wardrobe & daughters room), a lounge room, kitchen, laundry & bathroom. Their's a massive patio out front that we share with 3 other units, which sits next to a garden with a veggie patch. A garage which houses one of our cars, a stack of surfboards, bikes and a Yamaha SR400 bike. We also have 2 cars, a Audi A4 & Saab 93.
Our place is right on the beach in Tamarama, which sits south of Bondi and north of Bronte. Its a chilled suburb, with 4 beaches within 10 minutes walk via the Coastal Walk, with a couple of cafes and a post office at the end of the block. Walk to Bondi in 10 minutes or use our car and head to Surry Hills or Darlinghurst in about the same.
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Young couple with new baby girl
- She is a fashion designer He is a graphic designer & business owner
- We are looking for a change of scene and an adventure as a family
Where is it?
- Icebergs, North Bondi Italian
- Bars cool
- Corner house, the shop wine bar
- Cure shopping
- The lands end, William st Paddington,
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Opera house, MCA, Art Gallery NSW, Verona cinerma
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park, Marks park, Watsons Bay
- Un peu d'exercice
- Bondi to Bronte run, yoga by the beach, Iceburgs Pool
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Palm Beach, Blue Mountains, Berry, Sydney habour
Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...
You won’t be disappointed, a beautiful sub-penthouse apartment on the 17th floor of a modern high-rise building, stunning views over-looking Sydney Harbour,...