PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD AS WE ALWAYS SPEND CHRISTMAS AT HOME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Our home was built in 1892 and...
Beach side apartment
Beach side apartment
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 3
- 1 salles de bain
The apartment has 2 bedrooms (Our bedroom in one and the other doubles as our wardrobe & daughters room), a lounge room, kitchen, laundry & bathroom. Their's a massive patio out front that we share with 3 other units, which sits next to a garden with a veggie patch. A garage which houses one of our cars, a stack of surfboards, bikes and a Yamaha SR400 bike. We also have 2 cars, a Audi A4 & Saab 93.
Our place is right on the beach in Tamarama, which sits south of Bondi and north of Bronte. Its a chilled suburb, with 4 beaches within 10 minutes walk via the Coastal Walk, with a couple of cafes and a post office at the end of the block. Walk to Bondi in 10 minutes or use our car and head to Surry Hills or Darlinghurst in about the same.
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Young couple with new baby girl
- She is a fashion designer He is a graphic designer & business owner
- We are looking for a change of scene and an adventure as a family
Where is it?
- Icebergs, North Bondi Italian
- Bars cool
- Corner house, the shop wine bar
- Cure shopping
- The lands end, William st Paddington,
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Opera house, MCA, Art Gallery NSW, Verona cinerma
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park, Marks park, Watsons Bay
- Un peu d'exercice
- Bondi to Bronte run, yoga by the beach, Iceburgs Pool
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Palm Beach, Blue Mountains, Berry, Sydney habour
A multi million apartment on the waterfront of Sydney Harbour at Cremorne Point. This is a two level luxury one bedroom apartment with its own private...
The house is 2 story rendered brick home on 700sq mtr block overlooking Middle Harbour The street is totally flat and the front gate is 50 paces from the...