This Newtown house was built in the 1921 and is a 120 square metre fully furnished home situated in a quite street 5 minutes walk to King Street, which is...
Newly built home
Newly built home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our home was built in 2012 and is a contemporary design with open plan living over 2 stories. The house can cater for a young family, with 4 bedrooms (1 king with ensuite, 2 queens, 1 single) and a living area upstairs as well as a downstairs playroom, cloakroom, separate laundry and open plan kitchen, living and dining. There is not a full gym however a treadmill is available. We are located in a family friendly suburb south of Sydney. Our closest beach is Cronulla, 15-20mins drive away, our closest river is Woronora, 5mins drive away. We are 10-15mins drive to the Royal National Park and 40mins by train into central Sydney city. Our location offers many options, beach, walks/hikes, parks, shopping, city or countryside is on the doorstep.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with 2 children, 6 & 4 yrs old
- Adrian is a Ops and Customer Relationship Manager and Mandy is a Special Proj Manager in Private Education
- We are expats living in Sydney and we are looking for a property in Essex, close to areas such as Chelmsford/Billericay/Basildon/Wickford
Where is it?
- Sea level, Cronulla,
- Bars cool
- Como hotel, Como
- Cafés sympas
- The Grind, Cronulla / Vostros, Menai, Nuns Pool Cafe, Shelly Beach Cronulla
- Cure shopping
- Miranda Shopping Centre, Cronulla Shopping Promenade
- Un peu de culture
- Outdoor cinema in Botanical Gardens, Sydney, Museum of Sydney, Australian Art Museum
- Promenades au parc
- Royal National Park, Woronora River, Botanical Gardens Sydney City,
- Un peu d'exercice
- Sutherland Leisure Centre, Woronora River, Menai Park, walk/run/swim at Cronulla beach
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Sydney City, Coastal drive to Wollongong, South Coast (Kangeroo Valley, Kiama Blow hole, Robertson)
Avalon is an idyllic beachside village on Sydney's northern beaches. Surrounded by water, the Pittwater peninsula is where the rich and famous of Australia...
** AVAILABLE FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE (NYE) 2016/7 - ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT NYE 2016/7 FIREWORKS TICKETS - VIP SITE IN SYDNEY BOTANICAL GARDENS...