“Thank you for a wonderful stay in Sydney! Your home is beautiful and you and your husband were very welcoming. We had a great time, especially walking around the gorgeous Centennial Park, and would highly recommend your home to other members. Many thanks!”
Great Inner City Locale
Great Inner City Locale
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is in Paddington which is close to the City, Centennial Park,the harbour, beaches and a vibrant cafe/art gallery/restaurant scene.
The house is recently renovated and very comfortable.
The layout is lounge room, TV room, sunroom / dining, kitchen and laundry / toilet on ground floor, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with bath and shower first floor and study top floor.
There is a garden courtyard facing east.
We are 3 minutes to the best bus service in Sydney with buses to the city & Bondi Beach, also walking distance to the Sydney cricket ground, Sydney football stadium and Centennial Park.
Adjacent suburbs include Woollahra ( very exclusive) , Surry Hills and Darlinghurst ( funky arts/cafe / music scene) and Rushcutters Bay/Darling Point ( harbour front parks and spectacular harbour views).
We are close to everything yet our pocket of Paddington is quiet and leafy.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“For us this was a city change . We loved the area, just behind busy Oxford St, yet it was so quiet & neighbourly. We mostly walked, getting the feel of the area,although the buses are very frequent. We almost went to a Blues Concert at the Opera House,which would have been easily reached. Instead we got lazy and had a leisurely Italian meal at Woolahra. We drove to Elizabeth Bay, Rose Bay and Vaucluse and walked and walked. It was nice to feel like a local and not a tourist. We loved the terrace houses, including Jane & Phil's,especially the roof top views and the private little courtyard.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple in our 50s, a lawyer and credit analyst.
- We are very house proud and would look after your home as if it were ours.
- We are open to points or swops.
Where is it?
- St Peters seafood, Paddingtin Inn Dining, Fred's Bar, All within walking distance.
- Bars cool
- The Paddington Hotel, Paddington Inn, Imperial Hotel, 10 William Street .All within walking distance.
- Cafés sympas
- Alimentari, 330.
- Cure shopping
- Paddington Markets on a Saturday, lots of boutiques , bookstores and jewellery stores.
- Un peu de culture
- There are a number of art galleries in Paddington, also cinemas.Short bus trip to CBD
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park has walking, cycling and horse riding..Also very cute Reservoir Gardens.
- Un peu d'exercice
- As well as centennial park there are a number of tennis courts, golf courses and gyms nearby.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Bondi Beach and Watsons bay, Manly or further afield to the Blue Mountains.
Our light-filled apartment is set in a charming Art Deco block literally steps from iconic Bondi Beach with partial views of the ocean. A lift provides level...
Our beautiful home has just been built. It's a designer urban terrace with plenty of room for socialising or enjoying the lovely Sydney weather. With 2...
We offer a 3 storey modern terrace house. There are three bedrooms in the house and a studio bedroom at the back. The main bedroom has a king size bed, the...