Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...
Creative Bondi pad
Creative Bondi pad
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 3 salles de bain
We renovated our Quirky terrace in 2006 maintaing the heritage listed frontage and features and adding recycled and vintage touches with clean modern ease and space. Featured in Sydney Magazine, Instyle Magazine, Sunday Life Magazine and Inside Out Interiors magazine....Easy, relaxed in a sunny and friendly neighbourhood....
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with a baby Costa
- Emil works is advertising and travels to LA in June/ July for work.. Marnie works in Fashion
- We are a creative, fun and inspired family... our house reflects this
Where is it?
- North Bondi Italian, Icebergs, Fratelli Paradiso , Chiswick,
- Bars cool
- Icebergs, Flying Squirrel, Bucket List, The Cornerhouse
- Cafés sympas
- Fratelli Paradiso, Fratelli Fresh, The Shop, Jed's bondi
- Cure shopping
- The Intersection precinct Paddington, Westfield Bondi Junction
- Un peu de culture
- MCA, The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Dance Company, The Art Gallery of NSW
- Promenades au parc
- Cliff Walk North Bondi to Bronte and further if your game.. Centennial Park, The Botanic Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- soft sand running on Bondi Beach, Dharma Shala Yoga at Bondi, laps at Boy Charlton pool on the harbour
- Randonnées d'un jour
- ferry from Circular Key to Manly or the Taronga Zoo.. Drive to Palm Beach only 45mins.. or a weekend at the majestic Blue Mountains
Casual yet comfortable home with all modern conveniences above secluded harbour beach. Stunning harbour foreshore walks on door step, only 5 mins by car to...
Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses. You are spoiled for choice with...