Our house was completely renovated in 2011. It has a large open plan kitchen with an island bench that flows through to the living room and courtyard. We...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Where is it?
- Too many to name but for example, Toko, Pizza e Birra, Yulli's, Ume, Il Baretto are all located within one minutes walk away!
- Bars cool
- The Carrington, Forresters, Tokonoma, The Clock Hotel and more
- Cafés sympas
- There is great coffee in Surry Hills. Some of our favourite cafes are Cowbell 808, Four Ate Five, Gnome, Rustic Pearl. World famous Bourke Street Bakery is located around the corner, about 3 minutes walk away.
- Cure shopping
- So many great fashion, homewares and lifestyle stores in Surry Hills. On Crown Street, there is Collector Store, Standard Store, Mushu, Title, Paper2, Kidostore.
- Un peu de culture
- Art Galleries in and around Surry Hills.
- Promenades au parc
- There are parks all around. There are smaller playgrounds for those who have kids, then there are larger parks close by if you want a longer stroll or jog. Moore Park is located at the end of our street and about 20 minutes walk away is Centennial Park. We are also very close to the Sydney Cricket Ground and Sydney Football Stadium.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk or jog through our beautiful tree-lined streets. Or visit the beautiful new Prince Alfred Park with a stunning outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground for kids, barbecue facilities
- Randonnées d'un jour
- From this location, travelling anywhere in Sydney or around is very easy. We are 10 minute walk to Central Station, which is the gateway to practically any location in Sydney. We are a short bus ride from the city CBD where you can catch ferries or walk around the harbour. We are also close to the beaches (about 15-20 minutes in car) and many more sights in Sydney!
Our home was built in 2009, is contemporary in design, spacious, open-plan, has ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans in all rooms...
We have a beautiful full brick 4 bedroom home in a leafy suburb of Sydney called St Ives. There are 4 bedrooms - currently configured as three doubles and a...