Our 3 bedroom (one bedroom not available) free standing 2 storey town-home is 1 of 3 in a strata complex, located in a quiet suburb on the northern beaches...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
Our apartment is so unique. We have a huge balcony overlooking the famous Bondi Beach which really does make it special. The apartment itself is fully self contained, with a kitchenette, queen bunk and bathroom. Although it is a loft/studio space it never feels small due to the huge windows overlooking our balcony. It is filled with our own paintings and drawings and nic nacs that we have picked up from our travels. It is very colourful and homely.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple both originally from North QLD.
- Rory is an artist and currently does carpentry, Ruby is studying to be a florist and is currently working in a local cafe.
- We both love nature , the ocean, camping, adventuring, going on driving trips, being creative. We love our space as it is a constant source of inspiration and light.
Where is it?
- So many ! Take a walk up Hall Street on the corner to the new Adina building and dine in one of the many amazing new restaurants
- Cafés sympas
- Too many to mention! Definitely pop up to The Shop & Wine Bar on Curlewis street for breakfast, lunch or dinner ! Great coffee, wine and food and a great cosy atmoshpere
- Cure shopping
- So many clothing boutiques surround this apartment. It is very centrally located
- Un peu de culture
- The weekend farmers markets on Saturdays and the clothing markets on Sundays are definitely worth a visit and only a few minutes down the road
- Promenades au parc
- There are lovely little parks surrounding the area where you can take down some sausages and beers and have an afternoon bbq in the sun!
- Un peu d'exercice
- We are right in front of the start of the famous Bondi - Bronte coastal walk.. a must while you are here!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Buses out of Bondi depart from right outside our apartment - catch one to Bondi Junction , Paddington or Surry Hills for a spot of shopping or to visit a cool new pop up bar , or venture into the Harbour to see the Opera House and catch a ferry to discover Sydney by sea!
Our house was completely renovated in 2011. It has a large open plan kitchen with an island bench that flows through to the living room and courtyard. We...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. (This house is a holiday rental and is already...