PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD AS WE ALWAYS SPEND CHRISTMAS AT HOME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Our home was built in 1892 and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Based on the 12th floor of an appartment block in the heart of Bondi Junction, we have panoramic views of Bondi beachon one side and Botany bay and the City on the other. Spacious open plan living room and kitchen with 2 beds and 2 bathroom (1 ensuite). 10 minutes drive from a number of beaches - Bondi, Bronte &Coogee - and in the the centre of retail with the Westfield on our door step. 10 minutes form the city and funky neighbourhoods to eat and drink such as Darlinghurst and Paddington. Building has 24 hour security desk and a shared 25 m indoor pool, gym, squash court, sauna and jazuzzi.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're originally from the UK and have lived in Sydney for 3 years
- We're both exercise fiends - lots of yoga and footie
- We love eating out and cinema
Where is it?
- Roy's, North Bondi Italian, Icebergs, Paper Planes, Brown Sugar, Bar Reggio
- Bars cool
- The Bucket List, Low 302, The Grand National, The 4 in Hand
- Cafés sympas
- Miss Marmalade
- Cure shopping
- The Westfield
- Un peu de culture
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Promenades au parc
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk, Centennial Park, Manly Spit Walk
- Un peu d'exercice
- Yoga by the sea at Tamarama
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Palm Beach
Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...
Casual yet comfortable home with all modern conveniences above secluded harbour beach. Stunning harbour foreshore walks on door step, only 5 mins by car to...