Our modern home is open plan with extensive north facing windows. It is set on one acre in a small rural subdivision, looking out to Mt. Wellington and the...
The Blue Wren Cottage
The Blue Wren Cottage
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 1 salles de bain
Our Delightful modern home is complete in every way, and is a light and airy with spacious open plan living - dining area .Three bedrooms, the main with a queen bed , second has a double bed and the third has a single bed.It has one bathroom, separate toilet and an extra toilet outside ideal when using the B.B.Q area.
Swansea is a delightful country town of only about 1000 people .Located 134 km Hobart and 130 km from Launceston. Swansea is the perfect base to explore the picturesque East Coast of Tasmania.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a Grandparents, Parents and Children, at times travelling together, at times just the grandparents,
- We own motels and enjoy seeing other parts of the world.
- Our home is our holiday home and we are happy to share it with you.
Where is it?
- The Bark Mill Tavern is only a 10 minute casual stroll
- Bars cool
- The Bark Mill Tavern ha sa delightful atmosphere
- Cafés sympas
- The central area of our small town has a selection of cafes
- Cure shopping
- Just a few retail shops
- Un peu de culture
- Swansea is the central area of the historic east coast
- Promenades au parc
- There are numerous walk including the famous Freycient National Park
- Un peu d'exercice
- Take a dip in one of our numerous beaches
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Swansea is a great base for Day Tripping , Winerys , Wineglass Bay.
Come see why Lonely Planet listed Hobart as one of one of 2015s must-see destinations. Our modern family home was completed in 2007. Designed by an interior...
My stunning apartment was converted in 2004 and occupies the whole first floor of the 19th century heritage building (old for Australia!). It's spacious and...