This stunning water front condo is in a quite neighbourhood but close to shopping centre restaurants and fishing spots. Sit on the balcony while the kids...
Luxury Architechural Waterfront Home
Luxury Architechural Waterfront Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Our stunning Architechural home was completed in 2014. Complete with high ceilings and open plan this home boasts space and style whilst the main living area opens onto a waterfront yard with private jetty. This gorgeous setting allows you to make the most of long outdoor lunches or afternoons on the water, either from the lawn or back balcony.
Inside enjoy a 6m long galley kitchen and dining table to sit 10. Whilst guests enjoy either of the two lounge areas the bedrooms provide seclusion. A parents retreat at the front of the home provides peaceful waterviews with treetop views.
Be as bust or restful as you desire. The local area gives you the option to bike ride, bush walk, visit the beach complete with Caves. Our water frontage give you access to paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing. The local area has cafes, multiple dinner venues with courtesy bus facilities, grocery and gift shops. If you want to venture further you are positioned on the coast between Sydney, the famous Hunter Valley and Port Stephens. If you wish to go on a short trip away Newcastle Regional airport is 60 minutes away.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a young professional couple with two beautiful daughters aged 4 and 6.
- We don't take things for granted and although we love the finer things in life it does not measure up who we are.
- We are fit and healthy and love the outdoors and being active
Where is it?
- Local restaurants include Al Lago (Italian), The Terrace, Mai Thai (Authentic Thai), Sesames by the Lake (Gormet Thai), Salinas, (Italian), Caves Beach Pub and 10 other local venues with courtesy bus services to our home.
- Bars cool
- The Boat Shed and Caves Hotel have courtesy bus service. The town of Newcastle has a range of exclusive bars and venues with live music, tapas and cocktails.
- Cafés sympas
- Seed Cafe and Double Expresso are our locals. The Lake and Newcastle CBD have many many cafes and restaurants ranging from Wholefood to delicatessens and more.
- Cure shopping
- Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are large shopping centres within 30 minutes.
- Un peu de culture
- Newcastle has a great band, food, street food, and fresh food culture. Open air markets are on weekly to gather fresh flower, organic food and hand made items.
- Promenades au parc
- Our region has access to The Great North Walk which spans from Newcastle to Sydney. Many other coastal bush walks are there for discovery.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Our gorgeous location give you the option of beach, lake, cave, bush, park, cycle paths, kids parks and many indoor activities. With ur waterside home you can easily enjoy paddle boarding, fishing, crabbing, kyaking.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Day trip to Australia's most popular wine region the Hjnter Valley which is Australia's largest tourist destination outside Sydney. The region also boast the Hinter Valley Gardens. Road trip for whale watching and dolphin cruises in Port Stephens. Day trip to Sydney which is a 1.5 hour drive to enjoy Sydney day and night attractions. Our local lake 1 minute away boasts Jet Boats, skydiving and Gyrocopter tours. http://www.andrewmcgrathfn.com.au/About-Us/Area-Video
The holiday home is located in a Lakeside Resort and Wedding Venue and offers full access to all the amenities - 4 swimming pools, 4 tennis courts, lakeside...
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS AND DATES CAREFULLY. Available Christmas 2016/17 for NON SYNCHRONOUS. Dec 8-January 17 (flexible at either end). Prefer London...