“Noel's unit was excellent, spotlessly clean and well equipped ,beautiful views of the city day and night. He is a very helpful host,making sure everything is ok. I really enjoyed my stay and would go back anytime.”
Stunning inner city apartment
Stunning inner city apartment
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 1 chambres
- Couchages 2
- 1 salles de bain
My home is a new one bedroom apartment, fully appointed to a high standard. Full laundry, bathroom and kitchen, networked wi-fi music system throughout, new TVs in living and bedroom, access to apartment wi-fi and Foxtel. Fully air conditioned throughout. An 8 metre square north facing balcony is accessed from both living and bedroom. The building is extremely secure and comfortable, with all night security and swipe entry to building and lifts. A gym and an outdoor Bbq area are available in the building. A great Bbq/picnic area on the river is directly outside the building. There is a licensed convenience store and a pizza/pasta restaurant both in the building, with a breakfast/lunch cafe one building down.
Melbourne, the "most liveable city in the world", is on my doorstep. The apartment is perfectly situated on the south bank of the Yarra river, with north views over the river to the city. Just a ten minute stroll along the river bank to the free CBD public transport, and the restaurant, bar and shopping precinct of South Warfe. Easy access via trams, trains and on foot to the Docklands area, the Arts precinct (National gallery, arts centre, concert hall), sports precinct (MCG, tennis centre, Etihad stadium, AAMI park, etc), and tourist attractions (museum, aquarium, zoo, gardens etc). 15 minutes walk takes you to the entertainment Casino area, with countless bars and restaurants, cinemas, music, clubs, shopping etc. Melbourne CBD, full of hidden bars, great restaurants, historical walks, culture, street art, shopping emporiums, Federation square etc, is a short 10 minute tram ride away. By car, Melbourne's freeways are accessed from the area (Westgate, Tullamarine and Monash freeways). I am happy to provide advice, maps, ideas to make your stay in Melbourne as enjoyable as possible.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a Deputy Principal and love my work
- Love to travel, meet new people and explore new places
- Enjoy inner city Melbourne: it's food, coffee, music and sport
Where is it?
- The south Warfe and south bank restaurant area is a short walk away
- Bars cool
- Melbournes laneways are full of hidden bars
- Cafés sympas
- Cafe districts of Port Melbourne and Sth Melbourne are nearby,
- Cure shopping
- Melbournes emporiums and shopping district is 10 minutes by tram
- Un peu de culture
- Arts precinct, gallery, museums, theatre all nearby. MCG, Tennis Centre a short tram away. Etihad Stadium 15 min walk.
- Promenades au parc
- Botanical gardens, treasury gardens, Fitzroy gardens, the world renowned Zoo all close by
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walks along the river, bike ride on the numerous bike paths around Melbourne, gym in the building
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Great ocean road, Yarra valley, Mornington peninsula, Phillip island, the snow
Mt Eliza overlooking Mornington and on the edge of the Mornington Peninsula.
LOOKING FOR THE UK SEPT-NOV 2016 BUT OPEN TO EUROPE IN GENERAL. Our West Melbourne home is located on a quiet street with a cricket ground/park/tennis...
Our home is single story period and renovated with pool and spa. Bikes and bike track accessible along wiht beautiful parks, local theatre, cinemas and many...