Our home comprises of 2 x 3 bedroom houses, situated one block from Jan Juc beach and the Great Ocean Walk Trail. Also close by is the famous Bells Beach,...
Stunning modern home
Stunning modern home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Nestled in the quaint coastal town of Somers on the Mornington Peninsula, our stunning architect designed house provides a relaxed, luxury retreat from which to explore all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer. The house was completed in 2010, and our large gourmet kitchen has been featured in a number of magazines. From our house it is only a short stroll to the beach and to the famous Somers General Store which offers great food and coffee, looking out to Phillip Island. Our house is set on a large half acre block with established gardens, a tree house for kids and a wide lawn. It is well suited to outdoor living with an expansive deck for entertaining.
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of four with two boys aged 7 and 10.
- Steve is a teacher and I am a school counsellor
- We love travelling and visiting new places
Where is it?
- Ciao Bella, Montalto, The Long Table, Ten Minutes by Tractor
- Bars cool
- Flinders Hotel, The Heritage, Brass Razu
- Cafés sympas
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store
- Cure shopping
- Flinders, Mornington, Sorrento
- Un peu de culture
- Wineries, Galleries, Antiques (Tyabb), Coolart, Heronswood
- Promenades au parc
- Cape Schank, Arthurs Seat
- Un peu d'exercice
- Horse riding on Gunnamatta Beach, Surfing
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Peninsula Hot Springs, Queenscliff by Ferry, McClelland Gallery
Our Architect Designed home was built in 2006 in the Scotch Hill precinct of Hawthorn about 5km from the Melbourne CBD. The house provides three bedrooms,...
Our beautiful family home is just 800 metres from Melbourne's beautiful bayside beaches. It's within short stroll to cafes, grocery store and a few lovey...