The Miners Church, Scotchmans Lead , Buninyong was built by the Cornish miners in the 1860s during the gold rush, 12 kms south of Ballarat Victoria,...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Our beachhome is nestled in a quiet nook on the hillside of Somers Beach, with beautiful gardens surrounding front & back, the occasional koala is spotted wandering the pathways toward a tasty tree. 3 seperate sleeping & bathroom areas, all double, kitchen, laundry, 2 lounge rooms, cable tv in one bedroom and lounge area, internet in office/art room & a 10 min walk or 2 min drive to gorgeous walking beach. Children welcome, as no highrising- garden's flat & safe, though no sleeping facilities for babbies, we could organise for you.
Nearby General store/cafe for delicious breakfasts & lunches.
Car advisable & available, as plenty to see & experience, stunning scenic drives, by many vineyards with beautiful dining, many different beaches not far away, aside from Somers, a quiet unassuming seaside to chill out in, during the hottest time of year (when we need to go to UK) when all school age have gone back to school! on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Melbourne is within an hours drive away, perfect for a day's trip. A home that's perfect to chill out in comfort & solace.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Were a couple with both girls living on London
- Craig an artist & Mon a nurse
- We love to explore nature in all its forms, art & smiling
Where is it?
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store, 100's vineyard restaurants close by
- Bars cool
- 100's vineyards close by
- Cafés sympas
- Merricks General Store, Somers General Store
- Cure shopping
- Redhill Village, Balnarring Village
- Un peu de culture
- Somers Mansion
- Promenades au parc
- calm beach within walking distance, watch dolphins skim the waves.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Calm or surf Beach walks, many different beaches closeby
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Peninsula is your playground with so much to do, mazes, art galleries, spas, pubs, vineyards, etc
Our home is a classical double-storeyed Victorian balconied terrace on a large block of land in Northcote, inner Melbourne. It has been recently...
The apartment overlooks the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) which is only a 4 minute walk away and is in walking distance to all the famous Melbourne...