Our home is a 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom solid brick home in the quiet suburb of Ryde in Sydney's North. It is only 20 minutes drive into the city or 40 minutes...
4/5 bed, 2 bathroom house
4/5 bed, 2 bathroom house
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is 5 bedroom with room to sleep 7 people. It is an open plan family home - has 2 living areas and has a dining area off the kitchen that leads to the deck that over looks bushland at the rear of the house. We have an above ground pool that is lovely and cool for a dip on a hot summers day. The house is situated in a cul-de-sac in a quiet street.
Our home will be your home should you wish to swap - we are sure you will be very comfortable.
If you wish to see the sights of Sydney we are 15 mins by car to the CBD, beaches & the SCG. We are close to transport - bus & train. 5 mins by car or bus to shops and amenities. We are in a central location to all that is Sydney. Please send us a message if you would like any more information.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with 4 children aged between 15-23. We work hard, are sporty, family oriented and have busy lives. We both work in school - Caroline PE teacher, Rod in school fund raising and development.
- Our home would be perfect for a family wishing to experience a Sydney summer; warm Christmas, beaches, New Years Eve by Sydney Harbour, A league soccer and of course the Ashes series - the New Year Test to be played at the SCG!!!!
Where is it?
- Boon Mee Thai, Fedele's
- Bars cool
- Bayview Hotel. Top Ryde Shopping Centre Bars
- Cafés sympas
- Cure shopping
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Un peu de culture
- City of Sydney at your door step
- Promenades au parc
- Back on to bush, Gannon Park 5 mins walk away
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk, run around park or on footpath next to road, swim at Ryde Acquatic Centre or 15 mins drive to beaches
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Blue Mountains, South or North Coast. 15 mins by bus to Sydney CBD - many days of adventure to be experienced.
Our beautiful renovated Queenslander in Mullumbimby, Byron shire. Has beautiful rural views from the back deck and views of Mt Chincogan from front deck. ...
Jacksons at Bundeena - Beautifully renovated home and cabin offering guests a home away from home holiday experience. This superb property provides the...