Mackinnon Town House is the epitomy of luxury accomodation situated right on the PARKLAND FRONTAGE of North Adelaide. Mackinnon epitomises the feel of...
Modern New Home in Rostrevor
Modern New Home in Rostrevor
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Our newly built 3 bedroom plus study, home is modern but welcoming. It has a main bedroom with ensuite. 2nd bedroom with king single and 3rd bedroom with double bed. Lounge room with DVD/TV/Stereo, modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, living area with dinning table that converts to a pool table, piano and deck and yard with grass, trees and shrubs. Double garage, with car exchange available, (Nisson Micra). It is a 5 minute walk to beautiful Morialta Park. 15 minute by car into the city. Bus travel about 30 minutes into city. (Bus stop about 2 minutes walk from house) We are interested in exchanges around Australia and up for consideration for elsewhere out of Australia. Matching school holidays work well as Jen works in education.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with a 20 year old daughter and 14 year old son. We are interested in swapping around Australia during school holidays, or USA, Canada, UK, Europe or open to suggestions. We like to swap around Christmas time especially as this is when we have a larger time available, up to 4 weeks.
- We have just completed building our new home (sept 2015) and are delighted with the feel and openness of the space. We prefer to swap with a family that has a car so we can go further afield from London for day trips. (We have a Nisson Micra for swap) Barry owns his own business and Jen is a primary school principal.
- We live near a beautiful national park, Morialta Falls, we like to potter in our new house garden, and try to live a happy, mindful life. We have not swapped before and we are keen to have our first go successful.
Where is it?
- Rundle Street and Gougar street and Melbourne street in North Adelaide are best known for great food.
- Bars cool
- In central Adelaide, there is a pub on most corners! Norwood which has bars, restaurants and shops. Lovely to have a coffee and people watch.
- Cafés sympas
- Norwood Parade hosts many cafes as well as central Adelaide.
- Cure shopping
- Central Adelaide, Tea Tree Gully Shopping Centre, (about 20 minutes drive north) or Burnside Village, about 25minutes drive south. Catch the tram from Adelaide to Glenelg Beach.
- Un peu de culture
- Adelaide is known as the festival city. During Dec to early Feb it is our main school vacation. Many people holiday around the state and country flocking to the most beautiful beaches. The Adelaide Festival Theatre is likely to have something showing or to go into the Nova theatre in Adelaide to watch less known movies.
- Promenades au parc
- About 5 minutes walk will take you to the beautiful national park of Morialta were you will often sight koalas and even a wallaby . We often walk along the creek towards this park which will lead you to the first falls in Morialta park. (Please google it for more information regarding in hiking
- Un peu d'exercice
- See above for nature type exercise. Morialta Park walks will keep you fit! See the Giants Cave by climbing up a large set o stairs to work out your glutes!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Glenelg Beach and Brighton Beach, Victor Harbour and Port Elliot are just some of the many beaches around. A trip to Harndorf for some german culture, there are many wineries to visit as South Australia is well known for beautiful wines in the Barossa and in Mclaren Vale.
Our home was renovated several years ago with a new kitchen and hardwood flooring throughout, rendering and a hardwood decking verandah. There is a recently...
Welcome to our home in Clarendon, at the junction of the McLaren Vale & Adelaide Hills wine regions and just 30 mins from the Adelaide CBD. Luxuriate in the...