Our home is a 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom solid brick home in the quiet suburb of Ryde in Sydney's North. It is only 20 minutes drive into the city or 40 minutes...
Large freestanding home
Large freestanding home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 3 salles de bain
Ours is a modern, recently renovated family home close to all that Sydney has to offer. We are in a suburb called Roseville Chase, about 13km north of the centre of Sydney. Access to the city is by a regular bus service with travel to Sydney taking about 20-25 minutes. Other attractions are also nearby - Manly Beach c.20mins, Bondi Beach c.35mins. We are only 5 minutes from a major shopping precinct (Chatswood) that has many good restaurants, cafes, shopping centres, movie theatres etc.
We have 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are upstairs and have built-in wardrobes. The fifth is a guest room downstairs with a queen sized bed. The main bedroom has an ensuite shower room and a walk-in-wardrobe. There is a separate family bathroom upstairs and a downstairs toilet/cloakroom. The house has two good-sized living rooms both with cable TV and WiFi with generous download limits. We also have a ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system which is great for the warm summer nights!
There is a great outdoor entertaining area with a heated swimming pool, dining for at least 8, BBQ and a play house and trampoline for the children.
We also have a car that can be made available, subject to sorting out insurance for additional drivers. It is a Peugeot 308 SW and seats up to 7.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a family of 5 with two daughters (aged 11 and 9) and a 7 year old son.
- We both work in finance.
- We lived in London for a long while and would love to return to visit friends. We are also open to visiting other places around the world.
Where is it?
- Chatswood (5 minutes away) has many great restaurants to choose from, particularly for those who love Asian cuisine
- Bars cool
- We are not far from Crows Nest, Manly and North Sydney which all have a diverse array of night life
- Cafés sympas
- There is a good local cafe a walk away (The Grumpy Baker) and many more within a 5 minute drive.
- Cure shopping
- Chatswood (5 minutes away) is one of Sydney's main shopping districts with two large malls (Westfield and Chatswood Chase).
- Un peu de culture
- There is a theatre in Chatswood that has a good range of shows and Sydney centre with its theatres and museums is easily accessible.
- Promenades au parc
- Within walking distance there is a playground, a marina with a scenic restaurant and a national park with harbour access (Davidson Park) is only 2km away.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Beaches, national parks, Sydney Harbour, Blue Mountains to name only a few!!
Our house was completed in 2012 and is a contemporary modern design located in an established central area of Byron Bay. The kitchen has stone bench tops...
SORRY, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SWAP BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL. ONLY RENTALS POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD. (This house is a holiday rental and is already...