Beautifully renovated with our original art collection and decorator design, our house sleeps 7+ with 4 bedrooms inside the main house and a separate granny...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
This huge holiday home is an old converted railway shed, set in beautiful rural land, with resident kangaroos and emus. . There is a huge deck with a treehouse and barbecue, and enough space for indoor badminton! One bedroom is a loft accessible by ladder - not suitable for small children or oldies. 2 further double rooms, one ensuite. Up to 9 kids can fit in the bunk room - or 4 adults. One of the 3 bathrooms is on an ensuite deck, one is outside and one is in a separate block.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 6
- We are professionals
- We travel during school holidays
Where is it?
- Many famous local wineries with fine dining and casual child-friendly breweries
- Bars cool
- 10 mins from Margaret River town
- Cafés sympas
- Lots of great places for good food and coffee
- Cure shopping
- Interesting local markets and shops
- Un peu de culture
- Famous surfing and swimming beaches nearby
- Promenades au parc
- Virgin forests and jewel caves for walking
- Un peu d'exercice
- Spot kangaroos, emus and wildlife
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Explore the south west coast
quiet cul de sac , back on to park, close to transport and railway station. close to Mullaloo beach on the Indian ocean. several shopping centres ,leisure...
modern, built mid nineties. 100 metres from pretty reef enclosed beach, 200 metres from surf, 100 metres from spectacular beachside golf course, 500 metres...