“Absolutly nice House.Lovley owner Kerry,she very nice persone,very helpfull. The house was absolutely wonderful,very clean and lovely.Once we step into the house,on table she prepare fruits for us,in vase she pute fresh flower form her garden. My family really enjoy there.Peace and lovely place,near beach.Ypou can hire boat there,can go fishing,can see every evening wallabys.In this iclande can see pinguins and many many more. Once again want say thank you so mych Kerry,you wonderful person. And very big thanks for Love home swap,because you making many dreams come thrue.”
Spacious family home with sea views.
Spacious family home with sea views.
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our home was built in 2012, it is clad with timber & stone on the outside & timber,carpet & tiled floors on the inside. We have large bifold doors opening onto a large covered deck that can be made insect & weather proof. Rhyll is a lovely seaside small town on Phillip Island, it is a quiet area with a small general store/liquor outlet & cafes & restaurants on the foreshore.There are some great walking tracks in & around Rhyll & the rest of the island. There are quite a few good surfing beaches & safe swimming beaches on the island.
Rhyll is located approximately two hours and thirty minutes from Melbourne Airport for more information about Phillip Island go to:
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
2 des comptes endus
“I had a very restful and pleasant stay in Kerry and Colin's beautiful sunny home. My hosts had done everything to make me feel comfortable and welcome. I enjoyed exploring and watching wildlife on the walking tracks near the house.The island offers a great variety of scenery and several attractions all easy to get to by car or bicycle. A really lovely experience.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- My name is Kerry & my husband is Colin and we enjoy travelling.
- Colin works for a timber merchant as an executive and I enjoy painting as well as do volunteer work.
- We love to travel, go to the theatre & movies & art galleries. Colin loves Australian Rules football & soccer and has a good music appreciation.
Where is it?
- The Fat Seagull, Cowes, Harrys on the Esplanade
- Bars cool
- The Foreshore Bar & Restaurant
- Cafés sympas
- Temuku Cafe, Rhyll, Cafe @ Churchill Island, The Chocolate Factory Cafe, Silverleaves Store & Cafe.
- Cure shopping
- Chatters on Cowes, Ladies Clothes, Island Past & Present, gifts
- Un peu de culture
- Mosaics by the Bay, Artfusion Gallery & Mingara Gallery,Churchill Heritage Island.
- Promenades au parc
- Koala Conservation boardwalk, Mangroves boardwalk, Conservation Hill.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Island E Bike Hire, Aussie Golf Ranch, Phillip Island Golf Club,
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Maru Wildlife Park, Penguin Parade, The Nobbies headland with boardwalk.
Looking for a swap to England in mid September 2016! Spring is a beautiful time to visit Melbourne. Our home is a 12 year old duplex two-storey family home...
Our huge 400sqm renovated 1887 house is a Melbourne and St Kilda surprise. Up to 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living spaces, lush private garden, gourmet...
Our brand new holiday home is located at the start of the Great Ocean Road - less than 1km from Jan Juc Surf Beach in Victoria Australia. Only 2.5km from...