Our spacious apartment is on the top floor of an 8 unit lift supplied block which is 11 years old. It has large living areas and balcony, 2.5 bathrooms 2 car...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Un peu de culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Promenades au parc
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Un peu d'exercice
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
## Please note details here are sparse as our home is currently undergoing renovation. It will be available mid 2017 (but please feel welcome to contact us...
Relax and enjoy the stunning Capricorn subtropical atmosphere and surroundings. Emu park is a charming coastal village 35 minutes from Rockhampton and 15...