Mike is a retired School Principal and still does a little relief work. I am also retired. We both used to work with disabled young adults for more than...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our bright and modern 3 bed, 2 bath two storey townhouse is located 10mins stroll from famous Scarborough Beach in a quiet street. The house is spacious yet compact with 2 courtyards and own private driveway access. Walking distance to shops and cafes and located near a main transit bus route, not far from major train stations and large shopping precincts. Perth CBD 15mins drive away.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple expecting our first baby in August
- We are both professionals in construction and property industries
- We love to travel and enjoy arts and culture and nature
Where is it?
- Stroll along the pristine beaches
- Bars cool
- Cool local bars and cafes
- Cafés sympas
- Cook up a storm at home from local gourmet suppliers
- Cure shopping
- Retail therapy in nearby shopping precincts
- Un peu de culture
- Check out the local parks and trails
- Promenades au parc
- Enjoy summer festivals at the Scarborough Ampitheatre
- Un peu d'exercice
- Watch the sunset over the ocean
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Do day trips along the coast... South to Fremantle, north to Hilarys
Our home was built in 2008 and features 3 double bedrooms all with ensuities. The garden has a pool , games room, wood pizza oven and casual outdoor dining...
Wonderful family house, 15 minutes from the centre of Perth, 10 minutes from Fremantle and the Indian Ocean (turquoise seas and white sands). Located on the...