Our stylish home is a 5 minute walk to iconic Cottesloe Beach. The accommodation includes the whole top floor of our house which has been fitted out as a...
Family house in the sun!
Family house in the sun!
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Wonderful family house, 15 minutes from the centre of Perth, 10 minutes from Fremantle and the Indian Ocean (turquoise seas and white sands). Located on the River Swan with incredible views and walks on your doorstep. Fabulous family location with sporting facilities including tennis, golf, swimming, sailing, cycling all within a couple of minutes! Great family home with all facilities including pool and outdoor entertainment area. Happy to leave car and bikes for your use.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Married couple in our 40's originally from the UK with 3 children currently at school in Perth.
- Both of us own our own media production company - making short films for corporates, arts and sporting bodies
- Love of travelling, adventure, sport, music, arts and family time!
Where is it?
- Little Creatures in Fremantle, Maya Indian Restaurant Fremantle, Blue Water Grill Applecross
- Bars cool
- Little Creatures Fremantle, Left Bank East Femantle, Bad Apples Applecross,
- Cafés sympas
- Zephyr on the river East Fremantle, Cafe 15 Applecross, Dome Applecross,
- Cure shopping
- Garden City, Claremont Quarter,
- Un peu de culture
- Black Swan Theatre in Perth, WA Symphony Orchestra, WA Ballet, Outdoor Cinema - Perth International Arts Festival
- Promenades au parc
- Kings Park, Attadale Foreshore, Cottesloe
- Un peu d'exercice
- Tennis, Golf, sailing, swimming, cycling and virtually every other sport you'd wish you take part in all on the doorstep
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Rottnest Island day trip a must. Turquoise and green ocean in some incredible secluded bays.
Our home is just 800m to downtown historic Fremantle port town. The main house has one master bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite and on a mezzanine...
Mike is a retired School Principal and still does a little relief work. I am also retired. We both used to work with disabled young adults for more than...