“Carolyn and Rod were exceptional hosts to us, combining immense consideration and care with great warmth. They have a lovely quiet and comfortable spot in Cottesloe, close to the beach, while excellent for getting about on public transport and very close to shops. Anyone wanting to explore Perth, Margaret River, and Fremantle will find this the perfect place. ”
Boutique home close to Cottesloe beach
Boutique home close to Cottesloe beach
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Our stylish home is a 5 minute walk to iconic Cottesloe Beach. The accommodation includes the whole top floor of our house which has been fitted out as a self contained apartment with complete privacy. We are very flexible with dates and happy to swap for points.
There are two bedrooms with queen beds and ensuites, each with a north facing balcony over the rear garden. Entrance is via a separate external staircase. The lounge has cable TV and the kitchen is fitted out with Bosch appliances. Laundry facilities include washing machine and dryer. The dining logue has a glass wrought iron table and seats 4-6.
The space is used exclusively for guests and is ready for your arrival. We are an easy walk to cafes, shops, train / bus. Claremont fashion precinct is two train stops away. Cottesloe has an upbeat vibe, great coffee and trendy cafes / restaurants. Catch the train to the city to dine at the latest eatery or try lunch in Fremantle. Take a drive to famous Margaret River wine region. Fantastic Mediterranean climate. Enjoy a summer, a peaceful autumn or a cosy winter near the beach (but live in the city!) in Perth. It is a wonderful place to just BE in.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
2 des comptes endus
“Great comfortable accommodation. Wonderful hosts. Many great walks in the sunshine. Thanks Carolyn and Rod!”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a working professional couple looking forward to spending more time discovering new places.
- We enjoy the experience of edgy restaurants and clever design spaces. My husband LOVES golf but it is not for me!
- We like to visit our daughter in the eastern suburbs of Sydney but also love Sydney's northern beaches.
Where is it?
- Favourite cafes /restaurants include Il Lido, Lamonts, Vans, Fish & Co and The Beach Club. Edgy restaurants in the city only a train ride away - Long Chim, Petition, Wildflower, Apple Daily, Print Hall and The Trustee.
- Bars cool
- Bar Elba in Napolean Street. Very cool! Also Friday night Happy Hour at the Beach Club.
- Cafés sympas
- Our preferred coffee is Cimbalino but hey .... they are all good! John Street Cafe great for breakfast or lunch. Common Ground in Fremantle won a design award for refurbished warehouse. Enjoy fresh bread baked on site. Suburban Table for midweek meals. Boastshed Farmers Market has top produce - fruit, veg, meat, fish, deli and fabulous home style food. Why cook! Yum!
- Cure shopping
- Check out Claremont Quarter with high end fashion shops. Only two train stops away! Check out trendy Napoleon Street.
- Un peu de culture
- Black Swan Theatre. Visit Fremantle - one of the best preserved maritime precincts in the world!
- Promenades au parc
- Can't beat walks along the beach! Walk from Matilda Bay along Mounts Bay Road along the Swan River to the city. Fabulous views of Perth from the Tree Walk in Kings Park.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Hire a bike and ride around the bridges from the Causeway to the Narrows bridge and back. Yoga with a view at Swanbourne Beach. Pilates venues close by. Pay as you go Step classes at Eric Street gym. Workout with a personal trainer at the beach.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Grab a ferry to Rottnest Island. Kings Park is our botanic gardens overlooking the Swan River and city. Take a cruise on the Swan River. Famous Margaret River region only 3.5 hours away.
Our home is just 800m to downtown historic Fremantle port town. The main house has one master bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite and on a mezzanine...
A 700m2 (7000sq ft) 5 bedroom home located on the Water within 500m2 of the Indian ocean boasting sensational water views and every luxury you could desire....
Wonderful family house, 15 minutes from the centre of Perth, 10 minutes from Fremantle and the Indian Ocean (turquoise seas and white sands). Located on the...