**Looking for a simultaneous swap 21st December - 11th January approx** Modern and luxurious 4 bedroom family home 9 kms east from the City of Melbourne. An...
3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Our house is a californian Bungalow c1930. It has 3 bedrooms and a study, front and rear yards. We live approximately 7 kms from the CBD of Melbourne and a tram runs right outside our front door into the CBD. There is also a train station less than 2km away. We are also close to the Melbourne airport of Tullamarine (approx 20 min by car).
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with two boys aged 7 and 10.
- Bruce is from the United States and I (Franca) am from Australia.
- We love travelling and would like to expose our children to may different cultures and the wonders of the world.
Where is it?
- Nong Khai Thai in Strathmore just 2km away. Many restaurants along Sydney Road in Brunswick.
- Bars cool
- Too many to mention along Sydney Road in Brunswick.
- Cafés sympas
- A plethora of cafes in Sydney Road Brunswick as well as nearby High Street Northcote and Brunswick Street in Fitzroy.
- Cure shopping
- Take a tram direct into the city of Melbourne. Also DFO (Direct Factory outlet) in Essendon nearby not to mention many malls less than 10km away.
- Un peu de culture
- Many art Galleries in the CBD area, museum of Melbourne in nearby Carlton, immigration museum in CBD area and scienceworks for the kids in spotswood.
- Promenades au parc
- There is a park at the nearest corner approx 200 metres away.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Melbourne is a cyclists paradise with bike paths, dedicated bike lanes on roads and of course virtually no hills.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Take a tram into the city just 30 min ride on public transport. Also nearby are the Goldfield towns of Bendigo and Ballarat, spa town of Daylesford, Puffing Billy which is asteam train in the Dandenongs, Botanic Gardens and much much more!
Our beautiful house was renovated in 2007. It has an open plan kitchen/lounge, with timber floors and dramatic cathedral ceiling, a large 8 seat red gum...
This apartment is only a year old, the building is by one of Melbourne's leading architects, from level 52 you can see all of Melbourne, the building has a...