“Leone is a great communicator & made us feel very welcome upon arrival. Her terrace house is located in a quiet pedestrian only street with lovely courtyard area shared by several properties. Small & compact but ample for the needs of a couple with comfortable double bed. Has all the necessary conveniences. Located within 150mts of bus stop on route only 8 - 10mins to city although we chose the 25min walk through Hyde parkinto city several times . 10min walk from SCG. 15min walk from Kings Cross area & the train station.”
Cosy heritage terrace house
Cosy heritage terrace house
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 3
- 1 salles de bain
Centraly located in Sydney's inner city (east), this compact terrace is in quiet enclave behind busy shopping and dining streets. Little terrace houses surrounding a pretty communal park with no immediate car access. This house would suit a couple or single traveller. It is in a comfortable community of all ages - school children to retirees - a mix of owner occupies and renters, The area has bookshops, cafes, restaurants, cinema, 2 art colleges, and fashion shops within 5 min walks. There are the great Paddington Markets for a unique shopping experience. Small art galleries, speciality shops, designer shops, and sporting facilities are in close vicinity. Bordering the
suburbs of Paddington, Darlinghurst and Surry Hills it is an easy walk to the CBD for more shopping or business. It is close to the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium and Fox Studios as well as on the bus route to Bondi Beach . In other words it's central to universities, entertainment, sport and commerce in a neighbourhood of unique character and proximity. A car is not needed but car share is available.
I am open to non simultaneous swaps or points.
Would like to spend a week in a village in central to south England sometime in January or February 2015.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am semi retired with 2 grown children and 7 grandchildren. My daughter and her family live in Oxford, UK
- Work in publishing
- We enjoy good films, outdoor festivals in the city, drinking wine and walking around our area enjoying cafes and eating out generally.
Where is it?
- Crown Street Surry Hills, The Pelican Bourke Street Darlinghurst, Thai Nesia and Santorini Oxford Street.
- Bars cool
- Beauchamp Hotel, berkelouw bookshop Bar, Oxford Street Darlinghurst
- Cafés sympas
- Mickeys Paddington, Ampersand second hand books and Cafe with comfy armchairs, The Organic Baker, Sth Dowling St Paddington - your choice of many as you walk.
- Cure shopping
- Crown st Surry Hills, Oxford Street Paddington, David Jones City, Westfield City & Bondi Junction, Five Ways Paddington, South Dowling Street Darlinghurst, Darling Street Balmain
- Un peu de culture
- Chauvel Cinema & Verona cinema Paddington, Art Gallery NSW The Domain, ( walk to or bus), Museum Contemporary Art, Opera house, Dendy Cinema, Museum of Sydney all at Circular Quay. to or. Us)
- Promenades au parc
- walk network paths Trumper Park Paddington, Botanic Gardens Macquarie St next to Domain, take in the little galleries from East Sydney to Woollahra, Centenial Park to walk, hire bikes and eat at cafe and restaurant, walk around cliffs from Bondi Beach to Bronte Beach ( cafes at destination)
- Un peu d'exercice
- golf at Moore Park, tennis at Edgecliff/Trumper Park, gym Surry hills or Foot Ball Stadium (membership reqd at stadium)various yoga and exercise classes.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Blue Mountains by car or train. Manly or Parramatta by ferry from Circular Quay.
We are keen to go to New York and Chicago around April/May 2018 or Oct/Nov 2018. Our contemporary terrace house is located at the Five Ways in the heart of...
This cute and cosy one bedroom apartment has everything you'll need for a stay in Sydney. Paddington is one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs with beautiful...
PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS AND DATES CAREFULLY. Available May-September every yesr only. Not avail Sept-May. Prefer London May-Sep. Must be Zones 1/2, high...