“Too Good To Be True ! Stylish, Chic, Conveniently located we loved our stay in this highly organised stunning home. We walked up to Oxford Street to wine and dine. We drove up to Bondi in an instant. Five Ways is local precinct and offered every need be it artisan bread, boutique wine or vietnamese, Thai, Italian cuisine to choose. We loved it here and Jane was remarkable in her response to any queries. Thanks Jane and Kevin we hope we can stay again :) Kathy and Adam ”
Contemporary inner city terrace near harbour
Contemporary inner city terrace near harbour
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Our home is available on points from 13 Sept to 16 Oct 2017 as we will be on a tour in Europe. We are keen to go to New York and Chicago around April/May 2018.
Our contemporary terrace house is located at the Five Ways in the heart of Paddington—a hub for cafes, restaurants, galleries and designer shops.
You can walk to most things. We are 10 minutes walk to Sydney Harbour and 15 minutes to Sydney's famous Centennial Park as well as fashionable Queen Street, Woollahra. We are close to the Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney Football Stadium and Fox Studios. We are on the bus route to the city (8 mins) and Bondi and Bronte Beaches (15 mins).
The main bedroom features a new king sized bed which can be made into two single beds. The other bedroom has a queen sized bed. Both have balconies. There is air conditioning throughout the house. The lounge room also has a gas fire. We also have a 'mini gym' with bike, weights, mat, ball, roller in the office.
The kitchen is fully equipped. You are welcome to use any food in the cupboard or fridge as well as any bathroom and laundry items.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
4 des comptes endus
“Jane communicated everything about the house perfectly; her home is in a great part of Sydney and suited me using public transport for a week of Art Gallery activities and the Sydney Writers Festival.”
“It was wonderful to stay at this house. There was nothing lacking and Jane and Kevin could not have been more welcoming and helpful.”
“It was a real pleasure to stay in this house, very spacious, well equiped and the location is perfect ( calm and near Sydney Center). Jane and Kevin are very welcome and nice people, I strongly recommend this place for a trip in Sydney.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are passionate about travel, food and wine.
- We are semi retired so have time to travel. Kevin is an events industry consultant and I am a communications consultant.
- We want to visit New York in 2018 preferably in the months of April, May, September or October.
Where is it?
- Paddington has plenty of trendy cafes, casual restaurants as well as some of Sydney's finest restaurants. Our favourites include Lucio's, Buzo and Bistro Moncur - all within walking distance.
- Bars cool
- The area is famous for its large number of historic pubs and there are plenty of intimate bars. Our favourites are the Wine Library and 10 William Street.
- Cafés sympas
- Paddington has lots of trendy cafes. We live 150 metres from the Five Ways, which has over 10 cafes and restaurants and there are plenty more nearby.
- Cure shopping
- Paddington is home to designer boutiques, jewellery, homewares and galleries. Fashionable William Street has rows of Victorian terraces, which house emerging and established fashion designers. Close by is also the famous Paddington Markets, which are on every Saturday.
- Un peu de culture
- There are plenty of wonderful art galleries within walking distance.
- Promenades au parc
- We are 12 minutes walk from Rushcutters Bay on the Sydney Harbour and a 15 minute walk to Centennial Park, Sydney's most famous park.
- Un peu d'exercice
- There are a number of gyms within a five minute walk of our home plus Pilates and Yoga studios. The beach isn't far away (by bus) for a swim or walk.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The Blue Mountains, Northern Sydney Beaches and Royal National Park are within 1-1.5 hours drive. There is a Go Get car across the road from our home, which can be hired.
Our lovely 2 level terrace house is located in a quiet pedestrian-only enclave with excellent access to public transport. We're on the borders of Paddington,...
Centraly located in Sydney's inner city (east), this compact terrace is in quiet enclave behind busy shopping and dining streets. Little terrace houses...
This cute and cosy one bedroom apartment has everything you'll need for a stay in Sydney. Paddington is one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs with beautiful...