“We had the very best of times in Oxenford at Grant and Audrey's place. The hosts were wonderful and the house was beautiful, immaculately clean and had everything to offer that you could possibly need. The setting of the house is like a dream: set amidst beautiful trees you hear and see all the Aussie birds while sipping a lovely wine at the pool. Thanks a lot, Grant and Audrey, for a lovely two and a half weeks - we couldn't have hope for more.”
Gold Coast Hinterland resort style home
Gold Coast Hinterland resort style home
Grant and Audrey
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is located on the northern end of South East Queensland's Gold Coast. Just minutes from major theme parks which the kids (of all ages) love. Then if you prefer the surf, sun and sand at Christmas time - a change from your usual white Christmas (which is what we are after) then this is the place for you. Located at the base of Mount Tamborine, which is the "green behind the gold", there are many wonderful scenic drives to local wineries and craft markets.
The home features a large private pool with surrounding deck and wet bar with TV - ideal for watching the Aussie open tennis or cricket while floating in the pool or you can play some very challenging pitch and putt golf around our private course. We have 6 tees and 2 greens - not to mention large sand bunker and water hazards. When you are ready to come inside you can relax in air conditioned comfort or just turn on the ceiling fans which are in every room. You can watch a movie in the home theatre room or on any one of the 3 large flat screen smart TV's. The house also has wifi and Sonos system and operates mostly on renewable energy but is also connected to the grid.
The master bedroom suite is completely separate from the guest bedrooms and has it's own flat screen TV and opens up to the large covered deck overlooking the pool deck. The kitchen is large enough for sharing kitchen duties without stepping on each other. There is a large walk in pantry, large fridge with auto ice maker and chilled filter water on tap. Plus 5 ring glass cook top, self clean oven, microwave and dishwasher, all with stone bench-tops.
Once you enter the property, you close the auto gate behind you and you are completely safe and secure on our acreage block, until you decide to venture out again.
- Résidence principale
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple approaching retirement.
- We love enjoying the outdoors and our property reflects this.
- We would love to swap our summer for a white Christmas.
Where is it?
- Some cozy restaurants within minutes from home. Or further afield is a vast array of nightlife including restaurants, nightclubs and casino in Surfers Paradise, 30 minute drive away.
- Cafés sympas
- Several cafes in Helensvale Homeworld centre just 5 minutes from home.
- Cure shopping
- Westfield Shopping Centre, Helensvale is just 10 minute drive from home.
- Un peu de culture
- Brisbane City is a little over 30 minutes from home by car or rail.
- Promenades au parc
- Our home is situated in a horse estate, all homes are at least 1 acre and there are 14 kilometres (9 miles approx.) of horse riding trails meandering throughout the estate.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Within a ten minute walk, or bike ride, there is a large lake with exercise stations set up around the perimeter.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Local wineries, scenic drives and craft markets on your door step. Plus popular theme parks, Movie World, Wet 'n Wild, Dream World.
This beautiful home has been constructed using 80% recycled materials, built to make the most of the environment with wind flow and light. So completely...
This classic 'Queenslander' heritage style home was completely rebuilt with modern fitout in 2008 to suit our family of 5. Our home features 2 stories, 5...
Two storey townhouse on Noosa Parade, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets (one downstairs). Street level, off street parking. Flat walk to Hastings Street and...