We would love you to come enjoy our large modern family home whilst exploring the vibrant city of Melbourne, Australia. Our house is only 2 years old and...
Great Family Home
Great Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is a renovated 1920's house in the inner city suburb of Northcote. We are within 5 mins walking distance to two train stations and a tram. With the city just a 15 minute train ride away. We live in a very quiet street but are are just a few minutes walk away from a thriving high street with loads of Cafe's, restaurants, and bars. Northcote also has a thriving music scene. We are surrounded by great parks (there is one just round the corner) and bike riding paths. The house also has a fairly large back garden and of course a big BBQ. It is a great place for families or those wanting to be close to the city.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with two pre school aged childern. A boy and a girl
- Jo is in HR and Kane runs an enviromental consultancy business
- We are active and enjoy living in the inner city. We love the cafe's, parks and bike tracks in the area.
Where is it?
- The merricote
- Bars cool
- Norhtcote Social Club
- Cafés sympas
- Cure shopping
- Hip clothing and kids stores on High St or head down to Brunswick St by Tram
- Un peu de culture
- Live music at High street or take in a movie at the Westgarth Cinema. My nanna would go to the movies there as a child in the 1920's
- Promenades au parc
- take your pick we have heeps!! The Fairfield boat house is within walking distance and is wonderful to explore
- Un peu d'exercice
- Run or Cycle along the Merri creek bike parth
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Great Ocean Road. Take a trip to Lorne or make a week end or it.
Our historic home in the inner suburb of Westgarth (Northcote) has just been architecturally designed and renovated, updating the original bedrooms and...
Our home is a spacious and light-filled period property on a quiet, leafy street; just a short walk from Yarraville and Seddon's cafes, restaurants and shops...