Our Flat is above the popular Honorbread Sourdough bakery in the seaside village of Bermagui on South Coast of NSW. New kitchen and bathroom - freshly...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Located at North Narooma which is a 4-1/2 hour drive south of Sydney and 2-1/2 hour drive from Canberra. Narooma is a beautiful seaside village set between the ocean and the pristine waters of Wagonga Inlet. It's the starting point for day trips to Montague Island, home of fur seal and little penguin colonies and winner of Eco-Tourism awards. Gulaga, the second most sacred site in Australia is visible to the west of the town.
Enjoy eating local lobsters, prawns and oysters. Go surfing, fishing, bush walking or just relaxing. Watch whales from the balcony as they return south with their young. Hire a bike and ride on one of the most scenic cycleways in Australia which runs right past the apartment.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a semi-retired couple
- Paul worked in banking and Marie in catering
- We love interesting places
Where is it?
- Drystone at Mimosa, Lynchs, The River, The Inlet, La Bocca
- Bars cool
- O'Briens Hotel, Horse and Camel
- Cafés sympas
- Ciccios, Antons, The Quarterdeck, Casey's, ice Creamery
- Cure shopping
- Moruya Markets (Sat), Farmers Market (Moruya Tues. 3pm), Bridge Seafoods for local lobsters and seafood.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Coastal cycleway/pathway opposite the apartment, sea or inlet kayaking, surfing and bushwalking
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Charter boat fishing, whale watching, Montague Island, Wagonga Inlet cruises and boat hire, wineries
Spacious, comfortable, with architect designed renovations, front and back gardens, on a quiet street, 4 minutes walking distance from world-famous Bondi...
Hand-built house in the heart of the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia. Contemporary, comfortable and efficient with stunning views of the Australian bush. ...