The House Our large well appointed contemporary home offers everything for a family holiday. Casual indoor and outdoor living areas, three separate...
Waterfront Manly, Sydney - Beautiful Large Home
Waterfront Manly, Sydney - Beautiful Large Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Our immaculate architecturally designed chic beachside residence is located in the iconic seaside town of Manly, one of Sydney's most highly sought after suburbs, on Australia's East Coast's Northern Beaches. We are directly located on Manly Lagoon, and an easy flat walk to 3 of the best surfing beaches in Australia - Queenscliff Beach, Freshwater Beach and Manly Beach (and the heart of the bustling Manly Town precinct - consistently voted one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs) .
Only 4 years old, our home is in a peaceful and friendly hamlet and is tailored for those that require all the luxury extras - it will provide for the ultimate comfortable family "home away from home" experience. It boasts a 9m x 3.5m pristine blue pool that is located on the Lagoon's edge. In addition to this there are many other features that make this an awesome place to love.
* extra large entertainer's kitchen with all the mod-cons (including Nespresso coffee machine, European stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer combo with ice/chilled water dispenser);
* beautifully furnished open plan living and dining area with a stunning limed oak dining table that seats 10;
* large rear undercover deck area with Weber BBQ, fan, lighting and stylish lounge seating for 10+;
* 5 generous sized bedrooms (Main with Parent's Retreat and En-suite with free standing tub);
* 3 full modern and sleek bathrooms;
* 2 beautifully appointed living areas with 60" flat screen TV's and all Cable Channels (FOXTEL);
* Reverse cycle ducted Air Conditioning throughout for your comfort, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
Our home is in an amazing location that makes it easy to access and enjoy the best of the carefree and outdoors lifestyle that Manly, the Northern Beaches and magical Sydney Australia has to offer visitors. Buses to access the City and suburbs only a minute walk. We will happily provide all the local recommendations for restaurants/activities/attractions and services that you desire - everything you could need is in our local area and beyond.
* We're really house proud...and we'll arrange/pay for our regular weekly House Cleaner during your stay and we'll also take care of the pool & gardens on a weekly basis - you just relax!!;
* We're a Non-Smoking & Pet Free Home, we ask that you do not smoke in our home;
* Possibility of the loan of a Volvo XC70 Wagon during your stay (need to work this out in discussions);
* Approx value of home is AUD$3.5million.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a married couple with 2 respectful teens aged 17 (daughter) and 15 (son) - we'd treat your home like our own. We're extremely house-proud & neat.
- My husband is a Company Owner/Director and I'm a mild-mannered Accountant. We're a family that love to travel together!
- We'd love to spend Xmas/New Year 2016/17 overseas...New York, London, Spain, Mexico, Hawai'i...open to all offers and will respond ASAP.
Where is it?
- Waterfront Dining: Hugo's, Pilu, Papi Chulo, Manly Grill + World Class Sydney CBD Restaurants 15 mins by Ferry
- Bars cool
- Everywhere!! Manly is abuzz with scores of Small Bars & Pub options
- Cafés sympas
- So much variety! 200+ Cafe and Restaurant options only minutes away!
- Cure shopping
- Choice!! Westfield Shopping Mall 5 mins drive as well as many boutiques/shops in Manly Town Centre and surrounding Beachside suburbs. Sydney CBD shopping. Countless close options for grocery & fresh food shopping too.
- Un peu de culture
- Ocean Aquarium, Art Gallery, Quarantine Station and Sydney CBD Galleries & Museums only 15 mins by Fast Ferry
- Promenades au parc
- Everywhere - our local coastal surrounds are stunning and geared for outdoor living/activities! Many child-friendly playgrounds too!
- Un peu d'exercice
- The sky is the limit - Golf Courses, Surfing Beaches, Kayaking/SUP, Tennis Courts, Inline Skating, Hiking, Public Pool, Sporting Fields, Gyms, Mountain Bike Trails, Parasailing, Lawn Bowls and the list goes on...
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Sydney Harbour & CBD, Bondi Beach & Sydney's Eastern suburbs, Hunter Valley wine region, Blue Mountains heritage listed region, and explore all 15 of Sydney's Northern Beaches - well located for all Sydney & surrounds has to offer!
An impeccable renovation has transformed this solid brick home into an extraordinary sanctuary, designed with a focus on contemporary style, space and...
Our stand-alone Federation home was architecturally transformed to create a bright and airy designer haven in one of Coogee's premier tree-lined avenues....