This is my home and creative haven where I write songs and music in the centre of South Brisbane. You will have everything you will need here for a true...
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Noosa tall gums, absolute lakeside
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Towering glass and timber residence, with direct frontage to Lake Cooroibah on the Noosa river system. Kids love the sandy beach and shallow waters. Parents love the peaceful bush environment so close to Noosa's humming tourist attractions. Luxury living in a bush environment with absolute lake frontage and Noosaville restaurants just seven minutes away, Hastings Street and Noosa main beach ten minutes.
Lofty decks amidst towering gums with tranquil lake views. Spacious open plan alfresco living with ultra high atrium ceiling and multiple bi-fold doors opening to decks-in-the-trees creates a holiday experience to complement Hastings Street, the parade of restaurants along the Noosa River (Gympie Terrace) and the wonders of Fraser Island (day trip).
This is not a conventional house. It is large, high, with glass walls looking into towering gums along the lake foreshore, with lake views. Twin bi-fold doors open the expansive lounge into the gums, abounding with bird life. The lake glitters through the tree trunks. The house is north facing, light and sunny, with honey coloured timber floors blending with white decor and a cascading Turkish chandelier in the two story high lounge.
Master bedroom is ultra-large, with Balinese setting and bi-fold doors to its own deck. The en-suite is itself bedroom size, very modern, with his-and-her basins and a spa. There are two other bathrooms and four toilets to complement the four bedrooms.
The kitchen is modern European, open plan with large island bench and separate pantry.
Lake Cooroibah is shallow and much loved by kids. There is a sandy beach and shady grassed areas with a small playground. The house is right on the lake.
This is a house for families who love tall trees, the environment, luxury living and close proximity to the sights and sounds of Noosa.
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a sociable retired couple who travel frequently
- We live in a large 1867 house in a lovely village 35 km from Canberra
- We have several holiday homes in Queensland
Where is it?
- Amazing line-up of international quality restaurants down Noosa River (Noosaville) and in Hastings Street
- Bars cool
- Many chic bars along Noosa River and Hastings Street. Noosa nightlife is renowned
- Cafés sympas
- Lots of places for coffee and cake, including on bank of the Noosa River and on Noosa main beach
- Cure shopping
- Hastings street shops are as internationally chic as they come!
- Un peu de culture
- Noosa arranges a cycle of events such as a wonderful jazz festival, theatre and public events with internationally known speakers
- Promenades au parc
- We front onto a national park, then there is Noosa National Park with its great quiet beaches and Cooloola National Park with its sand blow and everglades
- Un peu d'exercice
- Swim, fish and kyak from the house, swim, sail and stand-up-paddle at Noosaville, swim at sun-drenched Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine beach. Exercise the elbow on the Noosa Surf Club deck looking down on the surf and the Noosaville Boat Club deck looking up the river reach
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Visit Fraser Island in towering 4WD buses with giant sand tyres, Noosa Everglades by fast launch, big theme parks such as the internationally known Australia Zoo, Ausie World and Underwater World
Our house is a fully renovated Colonial Queenslander that was completed in 2014. It is in a highly sought after suburb of New Farm in a small quiet street...
We're after a 4 to 8 week swap anywhere between mid-July and mid-October in 2017! UK or Europe! Our lovely, 20 year old, timber and brick colonial-styled...