The Oast House is ideally situated in one of the finest scenic parklands in Tasmania. It is an historical landmark, nestled on the banks of the Derwent...
Lovely warm modern home
Lovely warm modern home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
We are a family of 3 + our beloved Toy Poodles looking for a house swap to the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Our recently built, north facing home has a picturesque outlook with large double glazed windows allowing plenty of sun and natural light to come through. It's in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood with only a 30 second drive to town and a 20 minute drive to Hobart town. There are some great walking tracks nearby plus the Derwent River and the beautiful Mt. Field and Russell Falls are only a short drive away. Our open plan, pet friendly home is very cosy and warm and features a modern kitchen with gas cooking. The main bedroom is large and has an ensuite and the main bathroom has a lovely free standing bath. The 2nd bedroom has a built in wardrobe and queen bed, and the third bedroom is used as a guest/study area with access to the main bathroom.
Tasmania is a beautiful place to relax and unwind with its clean air, amazing food, wine and pristine natural beauty.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a mature aged couple with a 23 year old Daughter.
- Brian works as an IT consultant, Andrea is a Dog groomer and Hannah works in a Pharmacy
- We are a relaxed happy family and enjoy healthy living. We love animals, the great outdoors and spending time together as a family
Where is it?
- Shangai Restaurant (best Chinese we've tasted)
- Bars cool
- Bush-Inn (oldest pub in Oz)
- Cafés sympas
- Patchwork Cafe and Cheeky little place offer great food, coffee and a cozy atmosphere
- Cure shopping
- New state-of-the-art Woolworths supermarket recently opened
- Un peu de culture
- Heaps of antique shops (antique capital of Tas)
- Promenades au parc
- Lots of nature walks along the river
- Un peu d'exercice
- As well as walking tracks, Tynwald park offers a basketball court, a big oval, and a playground for the kids,
- Randonnées d'un jour
- There are Mountains, Beaches and Rainforests all within close driving distances
Burnett House (Lilly's cottage) is a wonderful surprise - from the moment you step inside you are enveloped in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Built by the...
Modern rendered five bedroom home on large 2400m2 block. Brilliant views of the Tasman Bridge and Derwent River, overlooking all of Hobart and surrounding...