Our garden is a perfect oasis for children and adults It's a quick 3 minute drive to the beach and village and 7 minutes to the wine country We have a fun,...
Modern Family Home with Pool
Modern Family Home with Pool
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is very comfortable with central heating and evaporative cooling and is approx. 10 years old. We are located close to the beautiful beaches of the Mornington Peninsula region and the numerous vineyards/wineries and Antique centres plus many other activities for the family. We have 5 bedrooms - (we could configure the bedding to suit up to 7 people) 4 would be available as the 5th is a study. Main bedroom has a walk in robe and en-suite & TV on the wall - there is also a main bathroom (with bath) located between three of the bedrooms and a powder room off the family room area (Toilet & hand basin) Large open plan living area with 3D TV - additional formal lounge with TV Outdoor areas front (private courtyard) rear (with enclosed pool and deck) off Kitchen undercover with Pizza Oven. Double lock-up garage - entrance from main road via remote roller door - entrance direct to house (1 step). We do not have wifi as we tether via our iphone to the internet.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are Robert & Robyn - a semi retired couple - Enjoying time to tour our MGB arount the peninsula - enjoy our garden and our two Schnauser Dogs Anna & Karl. We have two married boys and 4 beautiful grandchildren.
- We would like to do a long term exchange only. with a min 6 months in France and also UK we do not want the responsability of pets and would like to exchange a car also. I intention would we to travel quite a bit within the region that we are located.
- We love history home and gardens
Where is it?
- From Mornington all the way down the peninsula we just love our liesure time and the wonderful choice of food.
- Bars cool
- Very close in the main St of Mornington
- Cafés sympas
- Numerouse we will leave all our recommendations in the house for you to peruse
- Cure shopping
- Of course what is a holiday without Retail Therapy Mornington main st "Strip shopping" Portsea Sorrento Tops
- Un peu de culture
- Art Galleries
- Promenades au parc
- Multiple choices including the Australian Native Gardens at Cranbourne
- Un peu d'exercice
- Up to you just step outside the door!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- What can I say - our day trips can take us to the boarder of Victoria/NSW an o/nstay and back home again ready for work on Monday! The snow fields in winter are anywhere from 3-5 hours drive. Country Victoria 2 hours drive.
We are looking for somewhere central Sydney for 18th and 19th December 2015. Our apartment is available for a non synchronous swap - it's free for Melbourne...
Brand New Modern 2nd Floor with view, one bedroom King size bed modern apartment with Lift , floor boards throughout, Shower in bathroom, laundry,...