Our beautiful art deco, ground floor apartment is situated at the top of the Balmoral slopes just 800m from Balmoral beach and 700m from the more secluded...
Beautifully renovated cottage
Beautifully renovated cottage
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 3 salles de bain
Our home is situated in the very upmarket Sydney suburb of Mosman, just north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Mosman is a very leafy suburb 10 minutes from the heart of the city and minutes to the harbour best beaches, Balmoral and Manly Beach. Mosman is a very cosmopolitan, upmarket and prestigious suburb filled with trendy cafes/restaurants, and retail. Our home is a Victorian cottage beautifully renovated with stunning cathedral ceilings and all the modern conveniences of a prestige Sydney property. State of the art chefs kitchen, Miele appliances and gas top cooking.
The main bedroom suite has a luxurious dressing room and hotel style ensuite. The 2nd and 3 bedrooms are full double sized bedrooms, one with double bed the second with single/trundle, both had large built in wardrobes. The 4th bedroom can be utilised as a second living area which opens out onto the private manicured garden or as a double bedroom. This 4th bedroom also has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Internal laundry with washer/dryer. Outside entertaining deck with state of the art stainless steel gas BBQ and wine fridge. We also offer private off street parking.
There are 3 televisions throughout, cable tv, dvd players and Playstation for the kids.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're are a couple with two girls aged 6 and 3
- Adam is an accountant and Francine is a stay at home mum
- We love restaurants, bars and cafes. We love spending time with our daughters at the beach. We love running and keeping fit.
Where is it?
- Bathers Pavillion, Balmoral (expensive but a great lunch experience with awsesome view), Cafe Sydney, (Amazing view of Sydney Harbour), Il Perugino in Mosman (excellent Italian in walkikng distance from home).
- Bars cool
- The Hunter in Mosman, The Mayor in Cremorne, The Ivy in the City, Paddington Inn in Paddington
- Cafés sympas
- Swerve in Mosman, Avenue Road Cafe Mosman,
- Cure shopping
- Mosman Village, lots of local retail outlets, Ferry to the city and into Westfield Shopping Plaza Sydney (every single brand you can imagine).
- Un peu de culture
- Ferry across the Harbour to the Museum of Contemporary Art at the Rocks, Art Gallery of New South Wales, a show at the iconic Opera House
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park (15 mins drive away), Balmoral Beach, kids park at the end of our street
- Un peu d'exercice
- Running machine in our house, Run to Balmoral Beach and along the harbour absolutely stunning. Or head up to the Fitness First Gym 5 mins walk or try an Xtend Barre Class 10 minute walk away.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Taronga Zoo (very close by), ferry into the city on beautiful Sydney Harbour 15 mins ferry ride, Manly Beach, Balmoral Beach, Paddington for trendy retail and cafes (15 mins drive), day in the city shopping, the Bridgeclimb.
A large 3 bedroom unit on the ground floor with floor to ceiling windows off every room. A courtyard runs along the length of the apartment. Bedrooms are...
PLEASE NOTE: We only do swaps to VACATION Homes NOT main homes. We have a one week minimum required for all requests and our Vacation home is...