“I had a great time staying in Lyn's apartment. Her apartment is tastefully designed, immaculately clean and stylishly furnished. It has everything we need for comfortable stay. Its location is perfect. Just steps away from the beautiful beach. Bus stations, a huge supermarket, restaurants are all within easy walking distance. Lyn is a great host, providing me all necessary information about what to see and do in Mooloolaba and in all other fascinating places on the Sunshine Coast. Her kind hospitality made my stay most pleasant and comfortable. Communications were always smooth and prompt. Thank you Lyn for giving me the opportunity to visit Mooloolaba. I highly recommend her place to everybody thinking of visiting Australia's fascinating coastal areas. ”
Ocean front apartment in popular tourist area
Ocean front apartment in popular tourist area
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
My lovely apartment is ocean front in Mooloolaba, which is one of the most popular places on the Sunshine coast just an hour or so north of Brisbane in sunny Queensland Australia. The apartment is in a holiday resort with a fabulous swimming pool and lovely warm spa. It is straight across the road from the beach and just a two minute stroll to many cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. Swim in the warm waters of Mooloolaba which is a patrolled beach so you will be very safe or head in the other direction for a 5 min walk to Alexander headlands. The apartment is centrally located and buses stop just 20 metres away to take you to shopping centres, movies and another bar and restaurant area in Maroochydore or Cotton Tree. The Sunshine Coast is a long strip of beautiful beaches and Mooloolaba is one of the most popular of all. Pure white sand and lots of it, clear blue water and lots and lots of sun. There are beautiful walks in the area and you can walk for hours following the coast line.
The apartment itself is located on the ground floor of the complex. It has a lovely front balcony where you can sit and look out at the ocean. It overlooks a big grassed area and heated swimming pool and very well heated spa (jacuzzi) as well as a great BBQ area. Throw a steak on the BBQ or perhaps some fresh fish or prawns (shrimp/scampi) straight from the trawlers.
At the back of the apartment is another lovely big patio area.
The apartment is very clean and quite spacious. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Lovely big kitchen and open plan living and lounge area. There is air conditioning in the lounge area as well as both bedrooms.Each bedroom also has an additional TV. The complex has cable TV and wireless internet and a small gym.
Please note that as it is also a holiday rental apartment pets are not permitted and smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- Résidence secondaire
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I have traveled extensively and just love to really absorb other cultures. When travelling with friends I am likely to be climbing a mountain or sitting in a square watching the world go by. When traveling with family we move at a much more sedate pace these days.
- I am an Assistant Principal at a big school. I love my work with teachers, children and their families. I also love to travel as often as I can. My apartment is a holiday rental so can be available at most times so I do not require a simultaneous exchange. Am currently looking for Singapore and Thailand in Sept / Oct this year.
- When travelling I really like to meet the locals and really absorb the culture or the local environment. when not travelling you can find me in the garden or on walking on the beach or swimming!!
Where is it?
- Great award winning restaurants all along the esplanade - choose a different on each day
- Bars cool
- Great bars, pub, surf clubs all within an easy 5 min stroll
- Cafés sympas
- There are heaps of cafes along this strip. People come to Mooloolaba for the great cafe vibe.
- Cure shopping
- Plenty of shops with surf clothing, men's and women's wear and my favourite shop Sapien Arts which has artifacts from almost every country in the world - it like entering a treasure trove!
- Un peu de culture
- There is always something on around the Sunshine Coast, including bands, art galleries, cinemas, live theatre, enough to keep everyone happy.
- Promenades au parc
- Walks along the beach a plenty. There are paved walkways for miles along the foreshore as well.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk, swim, surf, dance, cycle anything you want.....
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Been to Australia Zoo. It is just a 20 min bus ride away or pop up to the hinterland for an Australian rainforest experience.
We live in Auckland, New Zealand and enjoy crossing the Tasman for a few weeks in the Southern Hemisphere Winter to escape the cold and enjoy the balmy...
Our house is a comfortable four/5 bedroom home right on a sandy canal in Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia. Mooloolaba main beach is 2km away - one of the...
Our much loved home is right on the waterfront at the beautiful Sunshine Coast. The luxury property has4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, jacuzzi, fully equipped...