Bannister Cove is nestled on Bannister Head between Mollymook and Narrawallee beaches. Architecturally designed with designer fittings.It has 4 bedrooms most...
SeaSalt at Mollymook
SeaSalt at Mollymook
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
SeaSALT at Mollymook, a refurbished 1960's cottage, with views over the southend of Mollymook beach. Modern furniture, beautiful artworks, and everything you could possibly want for an amazing holiday at this popular seaside destination.
With a large deck to sit and relax on and enjoy the views, and located a short 250m walk from Mollymook beach, SeaSALT is the perfect house for your holiday. Suitable for couples or for 2 families, come and stay at this beautiful property.
Mollymook is located approximately 3 hours drive South of Sydney on the South Coast of NSW, with long stretches of coastline including North Mollymook Beach, South Mollymook Beach, and Narrawallee Beach. All of which are patrolled in the peak holiday times by Surf Life Savers. Mollymook also has two golf courses, with the Hilltop course being the more pitcureque and challenging
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Married couple with two teenage kids.
- Richard is a consultant and Sue is a yoga instructor.
- We try to travel o/s each year with the family.
Where is it?
- Un peu de culture
- Australian National Museum, Australian War Memorial, National Portrait Gallery, Parliament House
- Promenades au parc
- heaps of Aussie bushland adjacent to our home. 16km of bush walking tracks to explore.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walking, bike riding and heaps of walking artound the Nation's C apital (picture Washingston and your partly there).
- Randonnées d'un jour
- 2 hours to the beautiful coast, 1/2 hour to local and growing wine region, 15 minutes to all the Canberra attractions (Australian National Museum, Australian War Memorial, National Library, +++)