CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SA points swap Sep/Oct 16 Fresh modern unit in sort after Resort at Mermaid Beach the Gold Coast. 5 minutes from Jupiters casino, close...
Perfect family house
Perfect family house
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Set in a stable middle class suburb of the Gold Coast, this home is safe, children friendly and a perfect way to relax. With a fresh water lake across the road, the beach a short drive away and a pool out the back, this home offers all the right ingredients for a relaxing family holiday.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a mum with three children
- I have my own business in the health industry
- We love outdoor activities
Where is it?
- Cha Chas Japanese at Broadbeach
- Bars cool
- Nobby's Arc, Nobby's surf club and many cool bars in Burleigh
- Cafés sympas
- Little Beans, The Shack
- Cure shopping
- Pacific Fair only 8 minutes drive away
- Un peu de culture
- Arts Centre is 15 minutes and has art house movies, plays and musicals
- Promenades au parc
- Across the road is a 3km walk around a fresh water lake
- Un peu d'exercice
- The beach is only 10 minute drive way, or the fresh water lake is perfect for swimming and you can do laps
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Byron Bay is 60 minutes by car and Brisbane is also 60 minutes north by car. Inland are the Hinterlands with bushwalks and wineries
My lovely apartment is ocean front in Mooloolaba, which is one of the most popular places on the Sunshine coast just an hour or so north of Brisbane in sunny...
We live in Auckland, New Zealand and enjoy crossing the Tasman for a few weeks in the Southern Hemisphere Winter to escape the cold and enjoy the balmy...