We have just completed a massive renovation on our gorgeous Edwardian home which is located in a quiet tree lined street in Middle Park, one of the most...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is comfortable but not flash. Good light, spacious with a north facing patio for relaxing. Lovely shady garden on hot days. The Yarra river is a short drive, Glennferrie Road shopping, Camberwell Junction all close by. The city 10 minutes on the train. A great base for exploring Melbourne.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple looking for an adventure and change of scenery during long service leave.
- Teacher musician psycologist. Photographer and artist.
- We love the usual urban and country delights and comforts. Art, music, history, good wine, National Parks, camping, walking, surfing swimming, lively cities, and finding a good place to relax and read a book.
Where is it?
- Great Thai Thai
- Cafés sympas
- Best Coffee at Tony's
- Cure shopping
- Glennferrie Road and Camberwell Junction
- Un peu de culture
- 10 Minutes to City on train and you are in the Melbourne arts precinct.
- Promenades au parc
- Yarra River Parks very close by.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Yarra Walk, Gym close by.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Monash Freeway close (But not too close) to take you to the Mornington Peninsula wineries and beaches. Yarra Valley a day trip also.
My modern inner city apartment is in a prestige building with 24 hour security. The apartment is light and has ducted air conditioning and heating. A...
Our home is named Cooinda and was built in 1880. It's an exceptional family estate set on over 1 acre offers everything a family could ever want - including...