Our 1925 family home was extended and fully renovated 18 months ago including the pool and garden. The home is wonderfully light and modern with the main...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Loved family home, in the leafy outer suburbs of Melbourne. English cottage garden great for aussie bbq's. Walking distance to lakeside and parks. Use of car to take you to the nearby dandenong ranges, wineries, mornington peninsula and city centre one hour away.
- Résidence principale
- Accès handicapé
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Retired couple
- Irish couple, immigrated to Australia 26 years ago
- Enjoy golf, walks, wine, art and culture.
Where is it?
- Clover cottage, Shanikas, Ambrosia
- Bars cool
- Berwick Inn
- Cafés sympas
- Chit chats, cheese factory
- Cure shopping
- Berwick village, Fountain gate, chadstone shopping centre
- Un peu de culture
- Cheese factory, botanical gardens berwick
- Promenades au parc
- Berwick spring lakes, berwick botanical gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Lakes, botanical walks, Fountain gate leisure centre, genesis fitness
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Dandenong ranges, yarra glen, red hill, Mornington peninsula, melbourne city - lygon street, china town, brunswick, st kilda, brighton, plus so much more...
LOOKING FOR THE UK SEPT-NOV 2016 BUT OPEN TO EUROPE IN GENERAL. Our West Melbourne home is located on a quiet street with a cricket ground/park/tennis...
Our home is a classical double-storeyed Victorian balconied terrace on a large block of land in Northcote, inner Melbourne. It has been recently...