We ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM SWAP IN SYDNEY. 3, or 6 or 12 months. This Period home in a beautiful leafy street and suburb, was fully renovated 10 years...
Modern day Lux
Modern day Lux
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 3 salles de bain
BONUS NIGHT AT FAMILY BEACH HOUSE IN STUNNING COASTAL TOWN OF SORRENTO (1 hour drive). (Must be taken mid-week post 16th Jan 2017. Looking for a home (swap or points) in MYKANOS for 1 week including 29/30 June 2017 as well as another week prior or after this in FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN OR PORTUGAL. Open to swap at different times of year. Travelling without our kids but with at least one other couple so require min 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with private pool. Open to direct swap options around the world throughout the rest of the year for our family (2 young kids). Interested in Bali, Japan and Singapore.
Our home is only 2 years old and built with all of today's modern luxuries in mind. Perfect for families, it is only a 2 minute walk to the famous Hegeley Dene Gardens and train station which is a 20 minute direct ride into the heart of the city. It is a stroll to a huge variety of restaurants and a 3 minute drive to the biggest fashion shopping precinct in the southern hemosphere, Chadstone. Its bi-fold doors, BBQ, study, garage and seperate children's/TV retreat make it the ideal home away from home.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Foodie family with 3 year old Charlie and 1 year old Chilli
- Love sun and snow but young family see us gravitate towards warmer climates these days
- Travel annually to our beloved Bali
Where is it?
- Large selection of cheep eats, pubs fine dining within 2 minute drive
- Cafés sympas
- Very cool Little Chloe cafe around the corner
- Cure shopping
- Largest shopping complex in Southern hemisphere, Chadstone, 3 minute drive
- Un peu de culture
- Very family friendly suburb with large selection of parks, eclectic architecture, Caulfield Racecourse and 2 min walk to train station
- Promenades au parc
- Beautiful Hedgeley Dene, football field, tennis courts, public pool
- Un peu d'exercice
- Tennis courts, yarra river bike/walking track and football field all within 2 min walk. Public pool 2 min drive.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas, Yarra Valley, Phillip Island, Grampions, Daylesford, Melbourne city, Chapel St...
Our home is single story period and renovated with pool and spa. Bikes and bike track accessible along wiht beautiful parks, local theatre, cinemas and many...
Perfectly positioned luxury apartment on the banks of the Yarra River and in heart Melbourne. Our spacious unit offers floor to ceiling Windows and doors...