An attractive, modern home in sub-tropical garden setting. Quiet yet well known Urban Food Street neighbourhood, 10 min. walk to the centre of the Buderim...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Leafy and light, with views from dining-room. Situated in friendly community village (lots of coffee shops) in hinterland Sunshine Coast. Rural, yet only 40 minutes from several surfing beaches in sunny Queensland and 1 hour from city of Brisbane. Near Glasshouse Mountains and Australia Zoo. Artists, writers, musicians abound in this community.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Single retired university lecturer, now full-time writing
- anthropologist (never retire from this)
- I love this place and environment
Where is it?
- Le Jardin; Poets Cafe
- Bars cool
- Sunshine Coast - lots
- Cafés sympas
- Maple 3, Monica's, Rosetta Bookshop
- Cure shopping
- Lots of music of all kinds, art galleries, markets, beach, yoga, bookshops
- Promenades au parc
- Along Mountain View Road; Baroon Pocket Dam
- Un peu d'exercice
- yoga, swimming, surfing
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Brisbane, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane
Our chic modern townhouse with high ceilings and open spaces is set high in the treetops like your own private tree house. Located just 200 metres from...
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...