We are located in the stunning Sydney suburb of Middle Cove. Our house is in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite Middle Cove Harbour and surrounded by bush with...
Hunter Valley Home
Hunter Valley Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our large four bedroom home is not only a stones throw away from the Hunter Valley's idyllic vineyards and some of the best restaurants the Valley has to offer, but we are also located near Newcastle beaches and city life. We are uniquely located in a region that boasts beautiful country side scenery and living, spectacular beaches, and a cultural city hub. There's golfing, hiking, adventure activities, food and wine tasting, history and heritage exploration, art and culture within minutes and in every direction; Sydney is also a day trip by either a car or train.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We have 3 beautiful children: Girl (10), and 2 boys (7 &4)
- We homeschool and love to travel and explore as a family.
- I am an avid writer and my husband works in mining.
Where is it?
- Emersons Cafe and Restaurant (Polkolbin), The Depot (on beaumont st, Newcastle), Fratelli Roma (Maitland), Outback Jacks (Maitland), The Bradford (Rutherford).
- Bars cool
- King Bill IV (Maitland), Marmot and Poom Poom's (Maitland), The Pourhouse (Maitland), Honeysuckle Hotel (Honeysuckle), The Dockyard (honeysuckle), Silo restaurant and lounge,
- Cafés sympas
- Seraphine Cafe (maitland), Sabor (pokolbin)
- Cure shopping
- Greenhills shopping centre, Charlestown square, Westfield Kotara.
- Un peu de culture
- Maitland Gaol, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, Newcastle Museum
- Promenades au parc
- Walks Water Works, Hunter Valley Gardens, Speers Point Park, Blackbutt reserve, Walk along Honeysuckle for its water, culture, sun, and food.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Watagans state forest scenic walking trails, Werekata national Park, Yengo National Park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Sydney, Tourist drive 33, Wine tasting at Pokolbin.
Our stunning home was renovated in 2015 with a view most people say is breathtaking overlooking 7 beaches in Palm Beach which is Sydney s most luxury beach....
Our modern 3 bedroom unit is just a stones-throw from Nelson Bay Marina. A 2 minute walk to pristine Port Stephens beaches, shops, restautants, hotels and a...