Our lovely home is available for a relaxing holiday in Sydney's inner west. It's perfectly set up for families to enjoy, with three bedrooms including one...
Hunter Valley Home
Hunter Valley Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our large four bedroom home is not only a stones throw away from the Hunter Valley's idyllic vineyards and some of the best restaurants the Valley has to offer, but we are also located near Newcastle beaches and city life. We are uniquely located in a region that boasts beautiful country side scenery and living, spectacular beaches, and a cultural city hub. There's golfing, hiking, adventure activities, food and wine tasting, history and heritage exploration, art and culture within minutes and in every direction; Sydney is also a day trip by either a car or train.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We have 3 beautiful children: Girl (10), and 2 boys (7 &4)
- We homeschool and love to travel and explore as a family.
- I am an avid writer and my husband works in mining.
Where is it?
- Emersons Cafe and Restaurant (Polkolbin), The Depot (on beaumont st, Newcastle), Fratelli Roma (Maitland), Outback Jacks (Maitland), The Bradford (Rutherford).
- Bars cool
- King Bill IV (Maitland), Marmot and Poom Poom's (Maitland), The Pourhouse (Maitland), Honeysuckle Hotel (Honeysuckle), The Dockyard (honeysuckle), Silo restaurant and lounge,
- Cafés sympas
- Seraphine Cafe (maitland), Sabor (pokolbin)
- Cure shopping
- Greenhills shopping centre, Charlestown square, Westfield Kotara.
- Un peu de culture
- Maitland Gaol, Maitland Regional Art Gallery, Newcastle Museum
- Promenades au parc
- Walks Water Works, Hunter Valley Gardens, Speers Point Park, Blackbutt reserve, Walk along Honeysuckle for its water, culture, sun, and food.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Watagans state forest scenic walking trails, Werekata national Park, Yengo National Park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Sydney, Tourist drive 33, Wine tasting at Pokolbin.
Our home is perfect for a family or a couple wanting to visit Sydney. It is is situated on the Cooks River withing walking distance to many beautiful parks....
Our home is situated in Rose Bay North, Sydney, 5 minutes drive from the famous Bondi beach and 5 minutes from a selection of beautiful harbour enclaves such...