If natural light is your friend, then our home will delight you. With French windows creating a beautiful ambient light throughout each room, our little...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Looking for a swap to England in mid September 2016!
Spring is a beautiful time to visit Melbourne.
Our home is a 12 year old duplex two-storey family home with large deck and veranda. All bedrooms feature double beds. Kitchen, separate dining, lounge, office, laundry and downstairs toilet. Trampoline and slide for the kids in the garden. Step outside the front door directly onto 10 acres of parkland with a magnificent Moreton Bay Figtree. Children's playground also in the parkland. 5 mins walk to local metro station. 15 mins walk to village shopping centre. A double lockup garage, 2 cars, of which one or both can be included in the swap.
Our location is perfect to easily access the beautiful Mornington Peninsula (50min by car) which offers stunning beaches, wineries & world class golf courses. We're an hours drive to the Dandenong Ranges, home of the famous Puffing Billy tourist railway. Grab a metro train (5min walk away) and within 1hr you're in the heart of Melbourne to explore everything the wonderful city has to offer!
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a middle aged couple with one 11 year old son.
- Mark is a project manager and Sarah is a quality manager.
- We love travel, history, walking, food & wine!
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- 20mins from major shopping mall.
- Promenades au parc
- 5min walk to recreation grounds with lake, BBQ's, childrens play ground. 15mins from local Botanic Garden., including the unique Australian Garden.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Short drive to the gorgeous Dandenong Ranges & famous Puffing Billy Tourist Railway. 30mins drive to the stunning Mornington Peninsula with plenty of beaches & wineries to explore.
A recent write up about beautful Newstead in the Sydney Morning Herald.......please follow the link below....
Our beach home was completely renovated just before we bought it in 2012. Because this isn't the house we live in year round, it is open to non-simultaneous...