Have points to use so interested in point swaps, but not taking any points bookings at the moment. Looking at places to stay that are available during the WA...
A large family home
A large family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our beautiful family home is located in pristine wilderness on the south coast of Western Australia. Located mid way between Albany and Denmark, this 24 acre property adjoins the coastal reserve, the Mundabiddi bike trail and the Bibbulmun walking track. Walk to secluded beaches, pick fresh fruit from the trees and enjoy paradise.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a family with 4 adult children aged 17 - 22
- Jude is a musician and Charlie a designer/builder
- We love our owner built home and it's wilderness setting next to Lowlands Beach. Also it's position between the towns of Albany and Denmark.
Where is it?
- In Denmark Mrs Jones Cafe, The Lake House, Forest Hill Winery, Willoughby Winery.
- Bars cool
- In Albany Liberte, The White Star, The Three Anchors, The Earl of Spencer and the Rats Bar are all worth a visit. Also the award wining Albany Distillerary. In Denmark The Boston
- Cafés sympas
- Cosy Corner Cafe by the beach 10 minutes away. Bush Foods Cafe high in the hills 5 minutes drive.
- Cure shopping
- Arty Denmark has quirky little shops and cafes. Larger Albany a more urban touch but don't miss their Farmes Market on Saturday morning and The Boatshed Markets on Sunday morning.
- Un peu de culture
- Don't miss Denmark Markets in January. Also their great wineries featuring top local music on weekends. Regional centre Albany features wonderful show at the Albany Entertainment Centre beside the majestic Princess Royal Harbour..
- Promenades au parc
- Beautiful walk from our house to secluded beach. Property adjoins renowned Bibbulmun Track that runs from Albany to Perth.
- Un peu d'exercice
- The South Coast is famous for its prisinte beaches and great surfing. Fishing is also a popular activity. The Mundabiddi Mountain Bike Trail runs past the property and runs from Albany to Perth. Further afield the Stirling Ranges provide great climbing.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Greens Pool and Elephant Rocks past Denmark are spectacular. From Demark to Mt. Barker and the Porongurups enjoy world class wines and magnificent vistas.
Stay in one of Cottesloe's original colonial homesteads situated opposite the friendliest park in Perth and only 1 km stroll to one of the best beaches in...
The apartment was built in October 2015 it is the premium penthouse apartment in the development with only 2 neighboring apartments and with no one below. On...