“Gary and Carol where waiting to greet us and settle us in. What a lovely couple and a beautiful place they have. The pictures do not do it justice. The view is spectacular, the Lorne town is very quaint with a lovely beach and there is plenty to do. We took a train to Melbourne for the day, we drove the famous and fabulous Great Ocean Road and saw the Twelve Apostles, drove into the mountains. It was a really memory packed time and we were very thankful we had this experience. The house has a newly renovated kitchen, the queen size beds were very comfortable and you could sit all day on the deck and enjoy the surrounding nature. Highly recommend this home.”
Stunning ocean views
Stunning ocean views
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
Quality 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday home with stunning ocean views. 200 metres to beach. The seaside town of Lorne is on the world renowned Great Ocean Road. Beach walks, great restaurants, stunning golf course and, of course, the drive along the Great Ocean Road. Lorne is less than 2 hours drive from Melbourne Airport and is a favourite holiday spot.
- Résidence secondaire
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
3 des comptes endus
“Beautiful property with stunning views and close to walk or drive to cafe and beach. Thoroughly enjoyed the home and Gary was very helpful with information. A relaxing stress free break.”
“Lovely family friendly holiday home in a beautiful part of the world. Perfect destination for a family break in this "forest meets the sea" location. Walking distance to cafes restaurants shops and the beach. Great views from the balcony, daily visits from the local birdlife! This place has everything we needed and more - great coffee machine! Kids loved the bunk room, Clean, light filled and comfortable. Thank you for a great stay.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A couple with 3 children and 2 grandchildren
- Gary & Carol own a Pharmacy in rural Victoria
- We are regular travellers, active in sport, and enjoy new experiences
Where is it?
- A huge variety of restaurants and bars
- Bars cool
- Great little bars for a quiet drink, or check out the fantastic views from the pub!
- Cafés sympas
- You'll never go short of a good coffee in Lorne!
- Cure shopping
- Fashion boutiques, great bookshops, lovely gift-ware and delightful designs.
- Un peu de culture
- The Lorne Festival of Performing Arts takes place each year in August. You'll love the Sculpture Biennale, the Easter Art Exhibition, and there's even a film festival!
- Promenades au parc
- Walks along the beach or bushwalks to the nearby Erskine Falls. In fact, you'll love walking around the township of Lorne itself- although be prepared for a few climbs!
- Un peu d'exercice
- The iconic Pier to Pub takes place in Lorne each summer, and other events such as the Lorne Adventure race is on in November. And if you're a surfer, we're only just up the road from the world famous Bell's Beach! Oh, and you may even catch the occasional wave right here in Lorne!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The spectacular Great Ocean Road west to Port Campbell or east to Torquay. This is the perfect spot to base yourself for exploring the majestic Great Ocean Road and surrounds. Enjoy The Otway Flyer; a tree top walk through the rainforest. Local wildlife, especially koalas are often seen around the area.
A very spacious, luxury apartment in an apartment block considered one of the best in Melbourne. It is also considered to be in one of the best, peaceful...
This stunning home was built in 2007 and features a massive north/west facing deck with in-deck swimming pool and captivating view over the the Sorrento...
Our home is a newly built single level beach house only 3 minutes walk from a bay beach. It has a studio and two living areas - one with beautiful stone...